Connect

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Simple Way to Enhance Your Holiday Look

It's the holiday season and I'm sure we are all bound to hit up Christmas parties with our family, friends, coworkers, etc. Sometimes a girl just doesn't have the time to paint her nails before she heads out to a Christmas party, like myself. So pop these bad boys on and in a few minutes you have fiery red hot nails that are perfect for completing your Christmas look!








Disclosure: The products provided in this post was sent by the company of the product as a sample. In no way, shape, or form, is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies.

7 comments:

  1. wow, looks like real nails! and the shine!!! :) So Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those look GREAT! It looks like you went to the salon and got acrylics. I love that you can just pop them on. I am definitely adding Revlon to my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revelon is always to long for me! :( But they always look great on you! ;) Hope you're having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! they look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are awesome! I might do that instead of painting! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete