Connect

Monday, December 28, 2009

Look Using Too Faced Eyeshadow + NOTD

I decided to do a look using the Too Faced Decade of Glamour makeup kit with some of the colors. I also threw in some MAC products as well. Hope you like it. (:

What I Used:
EYES:
UDPP as primer
Ooh & Aah applied wet all over lid
Astro Turf applied to outer corner and inner corner
Pixie Dust applied above the crease
MAC Forest Green pigment applied to outer and inner corner (lightly)
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Violet Trance applied to lower lashline
MAC Pandemonium applied to outer lower lashline
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner on upper lashline
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner on lower waterline
Darkness lashes









 

 

 


NOTD
Black nailpolish with NYX Asphalt applied on top (2 coats)


20 comments:

  1. oh girl! this is superb!!! your eye makeup itself spells gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup is so pretty and i love the nailpolish even though i am not too keen on dark colored nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very grogeaus esp the color combo.. that loreal linuer intense is def. nice,,., i want one too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay new EOTD! Love how you can always mix the bright colors! You make everything you do look so HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat NYX asphalt is just too pretty and your eyeshadows always look perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the nails. I think glitter is perfect for the holidays. It just seems to work. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg nice nails!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove this!! i love the depth from the green! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab look! ok, shall i say it? asphalt has to be my fav polish of 2009. yup there it is. a dark vamp, glitter loving, awesome polish. i stared at my nails all the time, feeling girly and well sparkly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super gorgeous look :D I envy ur skills!! u are super talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love evetything here!
    congrats
    happy new year dear!
    i'm following uy blog :D
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some beautiful colors! Definitely daring ones that some people would be scared to try, though it looks great on you. So far I'm liking too faced eyeshadows, I recently purchased some galaxy glam shadows & I'm loving them.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woww this is sooo beautiful. My favorite so far! Happy new year babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful tina!
    i've gotten so bored of my girls @ work because they seem to regenerate the same looks everyday(at MAC, how sad). it's good to see something fresh!
    your nails look yummy too~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, and I really like your nails! :]
    I just found your blog recently, but I reallllly like it!! <3

    btw, I gave you a blog award!
    http://msztriin.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-lovely-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. i would never in a million yrs, thought of putting these colors together... very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete