Connect

Friday, February 12, 2010

Golden Smokey Eyes + What Contacts I'm Wearing

Please take 5 seconds of your time and vote on my poll on the sidebar. Thank you!

I get a lot of questions on my formspring and in my comments about what contacts I'm wearing. In the previous look where I'm wearing contacts, it's in the color Honey from Freshlook. In this look I'm using Sterling Grey. I purchased these contacts at an optometry center in the Philippines. It was buy two pairs get another pair free. I also have contacts in True Sapphire. I can't remember exactly how much it cost but it was about P3000 for all three pairs. I'm gonna guess and say that's around 65 dollars. Anyway, here's a look I wore yesterday. I wish I had a really pretty gold eyeshadow or pigment to wear with this look but this will do for now. Hope you like it!

EYES:
MAC Rubenesque paint pot applied as a base
MAC Cocomotion pigment applied to inner half of eyelid
MAC Gentle Fume (discontinued) eyeshadow applied to outer corner and crease
MAC Pandamonium (le?) eyeshadow applied to outer corner
MAC Shroom eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Blacktrack fluidline applied to upper lashline
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner applied to lower waterline
Ardell lashes #109


CHEEKS:
MAC MSF in Blonde


LIPS:
Rimmel l/s in Vintage

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous look as usual. you have the contacts i wanted to try. i've only tried the regular grey contacts from freshlook, not the sterling grey. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those contacts really make your eyes stand out!

    I like the eyeshadow combo! I'm starting to like coppers and oranges more!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT!!! WITH THIS LOOK (AND ALL YOUR OTHERS LOL) ID LET U FREAK ME AT THE CLUB! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty! The look and contacts really compliment eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't know how you do it but any colour looks great on your eyes. i compared this look with the yellow one and you looked great in both. that NYX e/s pencil seems to be a great eye base.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I Love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete