Connect

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nail Polishes Haul

I don't usually spend that much on nail polishes because I have short stubby nails and I could never do anything fancy shmancy to them. And I don't know if it's me but my nail polish start to chip within the next day. Maybe I'm just a "hands-on" type of person that I'm always bumping into things with my hands and working on things with them that they tend to chip. I also don't have the patience to wait for polish to dry. I get so impatient especially since I'm the type to always be doing something with my hands. For example, if I just painted my nails, within five minutes I'll end up needing something from inside my purse, inside a drawer, or I tend to do things that require hand movements and that's when my nail polish starts looking messed up and I end up with lines and chips in them.

Anyway, to make the long story even longer, I was telling Victor how I wanted to buy more China Glaze nail polishes but I never ended up buying any because I never wanted to fork out the money. Then today Victor shows up with a grip of China Glaze and some L.A. Colors and Santee nail polishes for me! And get this, they were only $1 each! And in case you were wondering this IS a store in San Diego, not online. So I'm sorry for those who don't live in the area. But for those who are in San Diego, I have to ask Victor where he bought it but he said it was in some dollar store or something. I'll let you guys know. :)


22 comments:

  1. Tat is such amazing rainbow of nail polishes! Can't wait to see your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you cannot beat $1! I love all your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!
    crazy!!! let us know! i wanna hit that place up!!! hahahaha sooo prettties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! $1 store?! i'd def drive down to SD just for that, hahaha xD well, not to mention, visiting some friends while i'm at it.. and taking them to that store. do share if you ever figure it out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. $1?! dang girl! hahaha you are lucky :) i'd def make a trip down to sd.. grab some girls.. and go to that store!! please share if you find out :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.o niiiiiccceeeeeee haul! and seriously $1 only? let me in on the secret!! I live in SD! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! such great deals!! We have a store here also like that but its $2. No tax for the China Glaze and $4 for the OPI ♥ Such great deals if you're into nail polishes! I love changing my nail polish if i have the time :P Anyway, you need to have a good top coat. I recommend Sheche Vite TOp coat. My HG ever! So great, i love it because my nail polish will stay and won't chip until I remove them. ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great find! i wish i could find china glaze for a dollar. btw i've been using the seche vite top coat and it's amazing! if you haven't tried it yet i would recommend it. within 5 minutes i can grab things without messing up my polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE China Glaze! $1 each?! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a steal! I went through a phase of buying so many too but I stopped because I hate removing nail polish after it starts chipping and getting ugly resulting in chipped nail polish for like 2 weeks until I finally get off my ass to properly remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a dollar??? jeezus, even at the dollar stores here in hawaii they wouldn't be a dollar, they're usually always 1.99 or 2.99. ugh. i need to move off this rock! lol. aww what a sweet bf he is, i don't think my bf would go out of his way to buy me nailpolish like that. so lucky! oh and btw, i am loving the new nose! either way though, you are beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh girl! we could never have $1.00 polish for China Glaze, I would go crazy hauling them if I live there :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never tried LA colors, but I love China glaze! It's like over a foot of snow outside and youre making me wanna take public transit to go get polishes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow That's Really Cheap!

    Love your haul^^

    -Clara<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors!! Where in San Diego...I live in South SD! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg..when you find out! holla :) they goodness i live in SD, but $1 china glaze, i'd drive from anywhere. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. that gold china glaze is gorgeous!! try seche vite for super speedy top coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whooo! $1 OPI!! Now that is awesome! You got some great colors too! Can't wait to see you show it off!

    Haha! I hate that.. everytime I finish painting my nails, I need to pee! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! His surgery was perfect, super natural, congratulations to you and the doctor.
    A hug dear

    ReplyDelete