Connect

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nail Polishes Haul

I don't usually spend that much on nail polishes because I have short stubby nails and I could never do anything fancy shmancy to them. And I don't know if it's me but my nail polish start to chip within the next day. Maybe I'm just a "hands-on" type of person that I'm always bumping into things with my hands and working on things with them that they tend to chip. I also don't have the patience to wait for polish to dry. I get so impatient especially since I'm the type to always be doing something with my hands. For example, if I just painted my nails, within five minutes I'll end up needing something from inside my purse, inside a drawer, or I tend to do things that require hand movements and that's when my nail polish starts looking messed up and I end up with lines and chips in them.

Anyway, to make the long story even longer, I was telling Victor how I wanted to buy more China Glaze nail polishes but I never ended up buying any because I never wanted to fork out the money. Then today Victor shows up with a grip of China Glaze and some L.A. Colors and Santee nail polishes for me! And get this, they were only $1 each! And in case you were wondering this IS a store in San Diego, not online. So I'm sorry for those who don't live in the area. But for those who are in San Diego, I have to ask Victor where he bought it but he said it was in some dollar store or something. I'll let you guys know. :)