Connect

Thursday, February 11, 2010

SAD Day

I call this my Anti-Valentine's Day look for all the single ladies out there who are celebrating SAD Day (Single Awareness Day). It's a little more edgy and badass! Definitely not your typical hot pink and red representation of how you would describe Valentine's Day to be.

PS: I hate my lip color in this look. It would've looked way better with a soft pink or nude lip. I don't know what I was thinking with this custom made color using a lipstick and pigment mixed together. Ew!

EYES:
NYX Black Bean Jumbo e/s pencil applied all over lid as a base
MAC Dark Soul pigment (LE) applied all over lid (you can use black eyeshadow)
MAC Violet Trance eyeshadow applied above crease
MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow applied above Violet Trance & inner corner
MAC Phloof! eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Silver Fog pigment applied to inner lower lash line
MAC Viz-A-Violet pigment applied to outer lower lash line
Shisem lashes
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner on lower waterline

CHEEKS:
I can't remember

LIPS:
Don't ask! It's ugly!