Connect

Thursday, February 11, 2010

SAD Day

I call this my Anti-Valentine's Day look for all the single ladies out there who are celebrating SAD Day (Single Awareness Day). It's a little more edgy and badass! Definitely not your typical hot pink and red representation of how you would describe Valentine's Day to be.

PS: I hate my lip color in this look. It would've looked way better with a soft pink or nude lip. I don't know what I was thinking with this custom made color using a lipstick and pigment mixed together. Ew!

EYES:
NYX Black Bean Jumbo e/s pencil applied all over lid as a base
MAC Dark Soul pigment (LE) applied all over lid (you can use black eyeshadow)
MAC Violet Trance eyeshadow applied above crease
MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow applied above Violet Trance & inner corner
MAC Phloof! eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Silver Fog pigment applied to inner lower lash line
MAC Viz-A-Violet pigment applied to outer lower lash line
Shisem lashes
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner on lower waterline

CHEEKS:
I can't remember

LIPS:
Don't ask! It's ugly!

14 comments:

  1. love the eye makeup! definitely different from the usual pinks/reds :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh!! I love the 2nd picture!! You look very hispanic ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina, i love your new look! Keep it up girl! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how u blend! :) great look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl what lipstick color its beautiful!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the lip color, actually. And it's like a main piece within itself. I can picture it with some really light eyes, for bold lips look. WEE!

    And SAD . . I just call it Shara's day, lmao.

    Anyways, I believe your nose is growing on me. Is that even okay to say? But I like it. Yay to the nose, and die to the haters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous babe.. I love the lip color too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another pretty look! I'm actually feelin' the lip color...I'm not single but I wanna do this look for V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha yay well I'm glad you girls like the lip color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple eyes are my FAVORITE! And you can rock them you gorgeous woman. I celebrate this nonsense holiday by THANKING THE LORD I AM SINGLE and buying makeup while dept. stores throw v-day sales[: Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sexy! Someone who wears this out won't be single for long! LOL! You tricked me with your title! I was like OH NO! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great minds think alike! i did a similar fotd for the broken hearted valentine ;) i love this on you and the lips are different and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the smokey purple eyes on you.. it looks Gorgeous! I told all my friends about "SAD" Day and what it meant.. they thought it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete