Connect

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LOOK: Strawberry Shortcake


Today's look reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. I was never a huge fan of her but she is adorable! I didn't create this look with Strawberry Shortcake in mind. I was just pulling different colors together and in the end, it reminded me of her. The green reminds me of her socks and part of her hat, the brown on my eyelid reminds me of her shoes and the pink is obviously everything else! I hope you like it!

IMAGE: TCFC













EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot all over lid
MAC Romp eyeshadow applied all over lid
MAC Gold Stroke pigment applied over Romp
Glamour Doll Eyes Be Mine eyeshadow applied above crease
Glamour Doll Eyes Shamrock eyeshadow applied to lower lash line
NYX white eyeliner applied to inner corners
MAC Reflect Very Pink pigment applied on top of the white eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash line
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner applied to lower waterline
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara
Model 21 lashes No.x-11

CHEEKS:
MAC Spaced Out blush (LE)
MAC Marine Life highlight powder (LE)

LIPS:
MAC Strayin' lipstick (LE)
Revlon Pink Pop lipgloss

32 comments:

  1. that's really pretty tee-nah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the eyes!
    you look soo pretty =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. freakin' gorgeous as always! i actually LOVE strawberry shortcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So bright and fun :D

    I was never a fan of Strawberry Shortcake either... I never understood why characters like that; carebares... dora the explorer... etc. became so popular for a while when I was in HS :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaaahhh this is sooo pretty, you're soo pretty and your eye brows are perfect!

    is it ok if i copy this look and post it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! you can pull of any color! lucky :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty look!! [like always! lol] you need to start doing YT vids FOR REAL! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw i remember strawberry shortcake! i used to have her doll when i was little :) great look, very soft and pretty, and i love that lipcolor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute inspiration! The lip goes really well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love strawberry shortcake and I grew up with a cute doll of her! :) This is a nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting color combinatin you've chose! Looks so good together! And again, so damn gorgeous lashes!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! But you know how much I love your color combos! :) ANd your skin is practically GLOWING!!!

    I'm partial to the old skool Strawberry Shortcake! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The lashes are lovely as is the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so pretty! so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh you have the prettiest makeup looks ! I love the colors, reminds me of tropical barbie lol && the lashes are amazingg =]

    http://eclectiqmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! The inspiration is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. damn! love these colors! all of them! you look like a doll! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tina I swear your blog was like the first I found on blogger when I got all into this blog stuff and still till this day I absolutely love it!

    Definetly should check mine out.

    www.labelfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tina this is amazing!! You're so gorgeous and I love the green shimmer on your lower lash line!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! It really does look like Strawberry Shortcake. Man, I wish I could pull off such great looks like you! :D I think you'd look amazing w/ any color!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow I love it ... The color combination is great

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love this! You look so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is so pretty..I love the baby pink shade in the inner corners

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. adorable! i totally see the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete