Connect

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LOOK: Strawberry Shortcake


Today's look reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. I was never a huge fan of her but she is adorable! I didn't create this look with Strawberry Shortcake in mind. I was just pulling different colors together and in the end, it reminded me of her. The green reminds me of her socks and part of her hat, the brown on my eyelid reminds me of her shoes and the pink is obviously everything else! I hope you like it!

IMAGE: TCFC













EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot all over lid
MAC Romp eyeshadow applied all over lid
MAC Gold Stroke pigment applied over Romp
Glamour Doll Eyes Be Mine eyeshadow applied above crease
Glamour Doll Eyes Shamrock eyeshadow applied to lower lash line
NYX white eyeliner applied to inner corners
MAC Reflect Very Pink pigment applied on top of the white eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash line
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner applied to lower waterline
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara
Model 21 lashes No.x-11

CHEEKS:
MAC Spaced Out blush (LE)
MAC Marine Life highlight powder (LE)

LIPS:
MAC Strayin' lipstick (LE)
Revlon Pink Pop lipgloss