Connect

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Starry Midnight Sky in the Forest

Haha I know right? My title sounds like it should be the title of a poem or something. I just didn't want go with your basic "Smokey Green With a Hint of Purple & Yellow" title. Anyway, I know this look is super dark and smokey, basically everything that doesn't scream summer. I just really wanted to use my all-time favorite pigment (Forest Green) and there's really no better way to use it than with a smokey eye. Hope you all like it!














EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean all over lid
MAC Forest Green pigment (LE) applied all over lid and above crease
MAC Humid eyeshadow applied above crease
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied all over lid and lower lash line
MAC Chrome Yellow applied to inner corners
MUFE #92 Applied to lower lash line
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied to brow bone
Lashes ?

CHEEKS:

MAC MSF in Brunette

LIPS:
MAC Underplay lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Coral Reef