Connect

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Starry Midnight Sky in the Forest

Haha I know right? My title sounds like it should be the title of a poem or something. I just didn't want go with your basic "Smokey Green With a Hint of Purple & Yellow" title. Anyway, I know this look is super dark and smokey, basically everything that doesn't scream summer. I just really wanted to use my all-time favorite pigment (Forest Green) and there's really no better way to use it than with a smokey eye. Hope you all like it!














EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean all over lid
MAC Forest Green pigment (LE) applied all over lid and above crease
MAC Humid eyeshadow applied above crease
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied all over lid and lower lash line
MAC Chrome Yellow applied to inner corners
MUFE #92 Applied to lower lash line
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied to brow bone
Lashes ?

CHEEKS:

MAC MSF in Brunette

LIPS:
MAC Underplay lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Coral Reef

24 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous!!

    www.jenileesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best eyeshadow combos. I love this look! I bet you have the best makeup collection too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's gorgeous! btw your brows are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful. I love the combination of colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!! i love how all the colors are placed right on certain place, and although its
    alot of colors the look is not sloppy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks PERFECT in the first full-face shot :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look...So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I love the title. I thought it was going to be some Twilight inspired look for some reason. But I love it. You look so pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous as usual! And I can't get over how much I love your red hair!! So vibrant w/o being tacky. For some reason I'm not allowed to follow your personal blog on my reader. But that's how I keep up with you guys! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. aggh! this is a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous look. the color combo is LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you probably get this a lot but you should TOTALLY be a MUA! seriously you have 100000X more skills than some of the girls who work at MAC! <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  12. hunny this look compliments you beautifully i love how youre just so good at mixing colors and all that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this look is amazing (but all your looks are as always!) love love LOVE it!

    i tagged you for a blog award:
    http://www.myfitbeauty.com/2010/07/blog-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, I love this look! Your eyebrows are flawless too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love it and you know you're just so talented every look youve done since ive followed you has been super precise.. its really good love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! The vibrant colors go so well with your hair color! =)

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look..You look gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dark and sultry with a pop of colour. Me likey! :-D

    ReplyDelete