Connect

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Manly 80 Color Eyeshadow Palette from KKcenterHk Review, Photos & Swatches

Manly 80 Color Eyeshadow Palette is a portable makeup palette with a mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows for anybody to create endless color combinations for their eyes. This palette is great for people who are just starting out in makeup and don't want to spend too much money on expensive eyeshadows because they're perfect for playing around with colors and coming up with different looks. You can find this palette at KKcenterHk.com for $21.33USD.





Randomly picked eyeshadows on top of NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk

Randomly picked eyeshadows on top of NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk

PROS:
Variety of colors to choose from
Inexpensive
You get a mixture of eyeshadow finishes including matte, shimmers, and satin
Some colors are pigmented when packed on with a flat eyeshadow brush
Other colors are sheer but you can build up the intensity
Lasts pretty long on your eyes with just minimal creasing

CONS:
Eyeshadows are powdery
Some shades have fall out
A few colors were dried out and didn't provide any color on the skin
Some colors were a little too sheer for me. I like my colors vibrant!


FINAL THOUGHTS:
I would say this palette is comparable to Coastal Scents palettes being that they're great for people who are just starting out in makeup. But from experience, the Coastal Scents palette is a little better as far as pigmentation goes. But this palette is great nonetheless because you get a wide variety of colors to play around with and you're not stuck with one eyeshadow finish. However, I don't recommend this if you plan to use it for professional use because the quality isn't the greatest. If you want eyeshadows to use on yourself for practice or to create different combinations of looks then this palette would be great. Also if you like to add color to your looks without going over the top with super bright intensity then this is great too because they go on pretty sheer unless you pack them on.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT? Yes if you're just starting out in makeup because it's inexpensive and you get what you pay for.

WOULD I PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN? No.









DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this palette before but because they're "manly" makeup, I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it - hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have the 120 palette from them but it came with mold and I tossed it. I have wanted to get another but am scared. I have looked at the Coastal Scents palettes and from your review, that looks like it would be better as far as pigment goes. Thanks for the review :)

    I also awarded you on my blog. I love you blog!! I recreated one of your looks the other day. LOL Anyway, I hope you don't mind.
    http://froggistyle73.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, as always! I'm not sure if you did smokey blues, but if you haven't, you should! Hehe ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave away both my coastal scent palettes, that says something lol. you did a pretty look tho despite the cons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for a good honest review and look to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's an amazing palette, having such number of colors to choose from. It would be perfect for anyone who love experimenting on colors.

    Buy Aion Account

    ReplyDelete