Connect

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Smokey Plum

I know it's Springtime and I should be doing more brighter, lighter looks but I just wanted to get this one look out of my system. I promise though that after this I'll be doing more Spring appropriate looks. The weather in SD right now is being really weird though. It'll be sunny one minute then drizzling with rain clouds over you the next. Now it's windy! San Diego has some crazy weather sometimes. Anyway, hope you all like this look. I personally don't like it very much. I think in the pictures it appears to not be blended very well but I think my camera picks up more flaws than it should. :( I also noticed it looks almost the same as the last look I did only darker. See how much I lack in creativity!? Shame on me. Haha anyway don't mind my messy hair! My hair was still damp because I just finished taking a shower. Enjoy! :)

taken from my iPhone yesterday





EYES:
UDPP as a primer
MAC Electro Sky paint pot applied all over the lid
MUFE No. 92 applied to the crease
MAC Juiced eyeshadow applied above the crease
MAC Coppering eyeshadow to blend colors together
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied all over the lid & lower lash line w/ MUFE No. 92
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as a highlight
Elegant Lashes #015
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 eyeliner applied to lower waterline & set with Carbon eyeshadow

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
MAC Emote blush to contour
MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
MAC 4N lipstick

14 comments:

  1. so pretty! I love the colors. Skills girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "liked" you on FB.I love the way you do your makeup! You're very pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MISS TAPIA THANKS FOR LIKING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely love the color combo on here, very neutral, sultry, and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful.. the lashes look soo pretty .. what mascara did you use on your lower lashes??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @DONNARENCE THANK YOU! IM USING REVLON GROW LUSCIOUS MASCARA

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, wearable and versatile! I'm going to replicate this look for my monolids. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous look..I love the look hun.. I love the lashes..It look pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't used MAC Coppering in a while, now I'm totally inspired to whip it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the color combo on this. Even though its smoky, its still warm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love the colors! Your eyes look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! this is something I would totally wear ;-)

    ReplyDelete