Connect

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bright Smokey Blue Using Inglot

I will be doing a post on my Inglot eyeshadows soon! For the meantime I hope you enjoy this look. It's a simple smokey eye with a pop of bright blue in the center. I also applied a gold eyeshadow to my inner lower lash line but it's not visible. It really didn't serve any purpose anyway since the blue was so bright it stood out from everything else. Thanks for reading! Enjoy! :)


 
 




EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (all over lid)
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow (inner corner)
Inglot 371 Matte (middle lid)
Inglot 483 DS (outer lid)
Inglot 65 AMC (outer corner, crease, outer lower lash line)
Inglot 54 AMC (above crease)
Inglot 351 Matte (highlight)
Sugarpill Goldilux loose eyeshadow (inner lower lash line)
Lashes from KkcenterHk

BROWS:
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
 Too Faced Ooh La Rouge Pink Provocateur

LIPS:
Foundation + MAC Viva Glam VI lipglass

13 comments:

  1. oooh, simply gorgeous! love the colors used, very alluring and bright. I dig it


    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes INGLOT! my new love!! this is a gorgeous look!! I luv it..I think I am going to an INGLOT month or maybe year..lol..thats how much I luv them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look! I like that it's smokey but still very wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way love your eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous girl!
    I love seeing a new post from you every time...
    These colors look amazing and the blue is POPPING!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!..You look gorgeous..Love the smokey eyes.. Absolutely nice and well blend..^_^.. Can't wait to see more from you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and always have such perfect makeup! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! And Inglot is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you need to get the live tutorials going your makeup application is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bright smokey blue using inglot is wonderful useful post

    ReplyDelete