Connect

Friday, May 13, 2011

FOTD: Pinky Red & Brown + Picture Tutorial

I had time to play makeup today! I haven't done so in a long time because my other life takes over me. And when I say other life, I mean everything that has nothing to do with my makeup blog. Since I had time to play around I thought I would attempt to do a tutorial. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but it turned out okay I guess! The tutorial is pretty basic. I didn't want to go into too much detail like I used to but hopefully these pictures justify the whole concept of what I was doing. If you have any questions about it then feel free to leave a comment and ask. Other than that, thanks for reading!









EYES:
UDPP in Eden (primer)
MAC Painterly paint pot (second base)
Inglot 393 pearl (inner 1/3)
Inglot 366 matte (middle lid)
Inglot 360 matte (above crease)
Inglot 352 matte (brow bone)
Inglot 363 matte (outer "V")
Inglot 423 pearl (darken outer "V")
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Smolder eye kohl (set with black eyeshadow)
False eyelashes from KkcenterHk (style A013)

BROWS:
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
NARS Orgasm blush

LIPS:
MAC Flowerplay lipstick
MAC Nice Kitty lipglass

14 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous. btw i love your blog. your pictures are so sharp/crisp and your makeup is so creative. you inspired me to purchase some inglot too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous hun!! I love your pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what foundation did you use? your skin looks so glowy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look..Love the colours combination..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sylvia I'm using L'Oreal True Match Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your look! beautiful! love the lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tina. I found your blog today. I loved it. But I have no eyeshadow red. I think it does not suit me. I´m from Brazil and I go to San Diego in July to pass three months.

    LĂ­via

    ReplyDelete