Connect

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coral, Teal & Purple EOTD Using Inglot Cosmetics

I wore this look the other day and my boyfriend said it reminded him of movie theater carpet. Haha movie theater carpet!? I have no idea where guys come up with these things. He said it wasn't a bad thing, it was just the first thing that came to his head. But what a way to make me feel good... not! lol. Anyway, I did this look just for fun because I haven't used all my Inglot eyeshadows yet. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!





Inglot eyeshadow swatches

EYES:

Inglot 361 Matte (inner third)
Inglot 372 Matte (middle lid)
Inglot 504 DS (outer third)
Inglot 491 DS (outer corner & crease)
Inglot 351 Matte (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Model 21 Lashes No.x-36
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara
UD 24/7 eye pencil in Zero (set with MAC Carbon e/s)

BROWS:
NYC Browser brow kit