Connect

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coral, Teal & Purple EOTD Using Inglot Cosmetics

I wore this look the other day and my boyfriend said it reminded him of movie theater carpet. Haha movie theater carpet!? I have no idea where guys come up with these things. He said it wasn't a bad thing, it was just the first thing that came to his head. But what a way to make me feel good... not! lol. Anyway, I did this look just for fun because I haven't used all my Inglot eyeshadows yet. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!





Inglot eyeshadow swatches

EYES:

Inglot 361 Matte (inner third)
Inglot 372 Matte (middle lid)
Inglot 504 DS (outer third)
Inglot 491 DS (outer corner & crease)
Inglot 351 Matte (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Model 21 Lashes No.x-36
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara
UD 24/7 eye pencil in Zero (set with MAC Carbon e/s)

BROWS:
NYC Browser brow kit

11 comments:

  1. this is stunning!!! <3 it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color combination, here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very pretty!! I did a kinda similar look on my blog with inglot 361 also!! I luv inglot :D I gottta try this color combo now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao..just read the movie theater carpet thing...really?!? lol...sweet that he noticed ur makeup, but next try tell him to think of something more flattering to compair it to LOL...I would have never thought of that haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @JESS HAHA I KNOW RIGHT! WHEN HE SAID THAT I WASN'T SURE IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO FEEL OFFENDED OR NOT LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!..Gorgeous look..Love all the colors combination that you used.. All the colors look so yummy and reminds me of cotton candy..^_^.. Great work hun..Can't wait to see more from you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous! love the colors! you did great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look!
    Awesome job at combining those 3 colors...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this look! New Follower.. your looks are great ;-)

    ReplyDelete