Connect

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

As Natural As It Gets

So besides doing full face looks and dramatic eyes and thick lashes, I do go natural sometimes. Don't think I don't have my days where I don't feel like spending so much time doing my make-up. Trust me, I'm NOT a morning person. Hehe. I actually don't have any eyeshadow on besides Nylon e/s to highlight and for the lips I'm only wearing Of Corset l/g. I also applied Phloof! e/s to the inner tear ducts of my eyes but it's not really visible through the pictures. Hmm.. do I look different with less make-up?? LOL.



[I spelt iridescent wrong. lol]
That's all for now. Have a good night everyone. :]

8 comments:

  1. Que Bonita! You actually do look diff here, you look.... Normal lol w all your other looks you look like a celebrity or like a makeup artist! Hehe but still just as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow veryy natural... u look soOo much innocent witout the heavy smokey makeup... i really like this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really pretty with minimal makeup! :) honestly, i think you rock either steeze gorgeously in all honesty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, natural makeup looks really good on you too! i lived in chula vista in the beginning of 2007 til the end of august of the same year. i just stayed w/ my aunt cuz i had my 1st baby there and i just wanted to get away from everyone at home. also cuz my husband was supposed to join the navy, but ended up in the army instead. haha that sucks about the CCO tho. i've been to that outlet tons of times when i wasn't into MAC booooo. i wonder if they'll still have the brush there til december when i go home. lol. i've read on specktra that it's been there for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't look different.. are those your natural lashes too? you look just as fab natural! i love it.. glowy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the natural look def looks great on you, but all your looks are lovely. it's hard for me to pull off the natural look. not really my thing, sadly i got used to heavy dark e/s and e/l lol wish i could break that obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look gorgeous no matter what look your rockin! and I totally feel you on not being a morning person, it's soo hard to get up and try and get the motivation to get ready lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really pretty naturally. Gorgeous skin :) Thanks for adding me on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete