Connect

Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Nights + Quickie EOTD: Pink, Purple & Blue

I don't usually post anything personal on this blog. It's been a while since I've last done that but it won't hurt to post a little more personal things on here right? I'm pretty sure some of you might like it. Anyway, last weekend my boyfriend and I went to December Nights here in San Diego. It's a 2 day event where they have food, entertainment, Christmas lights, and much more. My main purpose for going was because I wanted to take advantage of the free museum admissions. So they open up the museums for anyone to come in without paying. I also wanted to go because I wanted to take Christmas pictures with my love. :) There's more pictures on my personal blog if you'd like to take a look.




Also, since I'm so bad at updating my makeup blog, I've decided to start this new thing for my blog where I post quick EOTD's or FOTD's of my makeup. Most of the time I don't have time to take pictures of what I have on because usually I'm in a hurry to leave the house. So I end up taking pictures with my iPhone and from there I can update my blog directly from my phone. All eyeshadows used are from Sugarpill cosmetics. One of my eyes is starting to show a little bit of creasing because this was taken towards the end of the day. Hope you all like it!




12 comments:

  1. WOW the makeup is amaaaazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics of you and the BF! :)

    I always love your makeup looks and this one is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! this eye look is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ONce again you pull of these vibrant looks so well! It's soo vibrant yet on you looks so natural too!

    Awww you and Vic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo freakin' beautiful!!! Ahhh can't get over it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating, your eyeshadow suits in your mineral foundation and it simply rocks. For the record I love your eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous as always! you & victor are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. extremely gorgeous makeup look!!! must do a look like that

    ReplyDelete