Connect

Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Nights + Quickie EOTD: Pink, Purple & Blue

I don't usually post anything personal on this blog. It's been a while since I've last done that but it won't hurt to post a little more personal things on here right? I'm pretty sure some of you might like it. Anyway, last weekend my boyfriend and I went to December Nights here in San Diego. It's a 2 day event where they have food, entertainment, Christmas lights, and much more. My main purpose for going was because I wanted to take advantage of the free museum admissions. So they open up the museums for anyone to come in without paying. I also wanted to go because I wanted to take Christmas pictures with my love. :) There's more pictures on my personal blog if you'd like to take a look.




Also, since I'm so bad at updating my makeup blog, I've decided to start this new thing for my blog where I post quick EOTD's or FOTD's of my makeup. Most of the time I don't have time to take pictures of what I have on because usually I'm in a hurry to leave the house. So I end up taking pictures with my iPhone and from there I can update my blog directly from my phone. All eyeshadows used are from Sugarpill cosmetics. One of my eyes is starting to show a little bit of creasing because this was taken towards the end of the day. Hope you all like it!