Connect

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What's Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?




What's inside your medicine cabinet? I just randomly decided to take a picture of what's inside my medicine cabinet to share with everyone. It is somewhat beauty related so why the heck not! I have my own bathroom at home (I still live with my parents -__-) so it's nice to have a bathroom all to myself. This particular medicine cabinet is frameless with recessed mirrors and adjustable shelves. So basically, it's covered with mirrors! I usually keep my skincare products inside of mine since I'm at the sink washing my face anyway. That way I can reach for my facial cleanser and moisturizer when I need it. Keep in mind this is not where everything is kept. I have other shelves in my bathroom that contain other facial necessities and such but this post is only dedicated to my medicine cabinet. :)

Top row: I have a travel size baby powder for when I would travel. I don't use it that much but I have used it as an alternative to my dry shampoo even though it doesn't work nearly as well. It sucks actually, lol. I keep an empty spray bottle that had makeup remover in it but it's empty now. I keep Anbesol in the very back put you can't see it and my deodorant as well as this mud mask for your body from Bath & Body Works. I don't use it but I have no other place to keep it so it stays there! I also have a few hair styling products that have been collecting dust for quite some time now.

Middle row: This is where I keep my toners, pore masks, teeth whiteners and a few of my perfumes. I think my perfume looks really random there but again, I was just filling up space at the time so I decided to put a few in there.

Bottom row: This is where I keep some of my facial cleansers and face masks. I'm currently using St. Ives as my facial cleanser and exfoliator. Next to it I keep my contact lens solution. I don't usually wear contact lenses. The only time I ever wear them is to do a look or if I feel like being a little more festive. I have this Estee Lauder Night Repair serum and this prescription face cream when I used to have a lot of breakouts. Next to that I have this whitening mask which I'm currently testing out. I just bought it 2 weeks ago so I'm still on the fence about it. I'm hoping to do a review on it soon! The pink bottle is my moisturizer and next to it is my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask which I recently restocked on. I couldn't find it at this place where I usually saw them but I finally found them at Bed Bath & Beyond. I also keep my Perricone eye cream, Cetaphil for when my skin gets oily, and mouth wash!

What's in your medicine cabinet?

10 comments:

  1. mint masque julep! i enjoy using that mask, haha. your medicine cabinet is so organized, unlike mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is filled with Nail Polish. I did a post about this a while back =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a medicine cabinet even though I have my own bathroom ;( boo. Yours is so organized girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's sooo neat, i don't even have a medicine cabinet in my bathroom! thanks for sharing. I love reading these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Eskinol! growing up, I would see my mom and older cousins using it and thinking of the smell. . . Now, I use it. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @ the Eskinol!!! hahahaha omgahd ... it used to do wonders for my skin back in high school! now, not so much :( i think it's the "aging" =T haha. fail. *smh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! such an organized medicine rack. mine is in total mess got motivated by seeing these photographs will definitely going to sort out the whole mess right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is one of the best ways to arrange your medicine cabinet that everyone should follow. It allows all your medicinal products to be in one place and helps in avoiding the medicinal contacts with the toddlers i n your house.

    ReplyDelete