Connect

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sunset On Thanksgiving

Haha okay so let me explain the title. I tried to recreate my Thanksgiving look (I know I am long overdue) so this is the look that I came up with. It isn't even the same look but I thought it was a little Thanksgiving-esque. Nonetheless I hope you all like it. I also recorded a really random video with my iPhone which is surprising because I don't do videos anymore! Hahah. But yeah I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays!! :)





iPhone 4 edition
iPhone 4 edition


9 comments:

  1. Love it! Looking gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this look does make me think about turkey day! lol, the colors are gorgeous by the way. im soo jealous of your brows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teeth are so white in the video. What do you use to make it that white?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ANONYMOUS I USE PLUS WHITE WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous hun..I love it..Really look like real sunrise..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the purple liner at ur bottom lashes. It's so smokey and sultry!

    ReplyDelete