Connect

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LOOK: Plum & Orange Gradient

I had this idea of a look envisioned in my mind and it was done using these same colors but it didn't come out exactly as I had hoped. Nevertheless I really like how this look came out. I like it because I stepped away from using black eyeshadow, which is pretty much my "comfort blanket" color. When all things go wrong, just add black eyeshadow to make it smokey and I'm good. I almost busted it out but I'm glad I didn't. Even though this look is just okay to me, it is something I find different compared to MOST of the looks I do. I'm usually the type do a gradient from the inner to the outer corners. This time I went vertically which I don't do very often. I know I'm getting way too technical but I hope you know what I'm talking about haha! Anyway, hope you all like it. It isn't very visible when my eyes are opened so I made sure I had some head shots with my eyes closed to show you all. Enjoy! :)






False eyelashes from Elegant Lashes #15
MAC Underplay lipstick with Crescent lipglass