Connect

Monday, July 6, 2009

Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches, LOOK: Electric Lemonade

Here are some swatches of Glamour Doll Eyes mineral eyeshadow that I received. I applied these eyeshadows without a base but I did use mixing medium so you can see how vibrant the colors are through the camera. The vibrancy of these colors applied dry are just as good. And what I love about them is that I hardly get any fallout when I apply it dry, which is a major issue for other pigments.





Here's a look I did perfect for summer in my opinion. It's very subtle with the brown with a pop color from the yellow. Hope you like it! (:

EYES:
MAC Bare Study paint pot as a base
Glamour Doll Eyes mineral eyeshadow in Electric Lemonade all over lid (wet)
MAC Revved-Up pigment applied above crease (dry)
MAC Gold Stroke pigment applied above crease (on top of Revved-Up, dry)
MAC Cocomotion pigment applied to outer corner (dry)
MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow applied outer crease
MAC Nylon eyeshadow as a highlight
K-Palette liquid eyeliner applied to upper lashline
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black on lower lashline
Bliss lashes #139
Smashbox Bionic Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Oh Baby l/g