Connect

Saturday, July 4, 2009

LOOK: Green Tea Time

Happy 4th of July everyone! I did a look last night using MAC pigments and mineral eyeshadow from Glamour Doll Eyes. I won these mineral eyeshadows from Vanessa at Nessasarymakeup.com. Be sure to check out the website because their mineral makeup is amazing! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. I'll remember to do some swatches later on in another post. Now on to the look. Enjoy! (:








EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Glamour Doll Eyes mineral eyeshadow in Shamrock all over lid (dry)
MAC Tea Time pigment applied above crease (dry)
MAC Copperbeam pigment applied above crease (dry)
MAC Forest Green pigment applied to outer corner (dry)
MAC Nylon eyeshadow as highlight
K-Palette eyeliner on upper lashline
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black on lower lashline
Smashbox Bionic Mascara
Bliss False Eyelashes (I forgot which number they were)

CHEEKS:
NARS blush in Orgasm

LIPS:
NYX round lipgloss in Sorbet

28 comments:

  1. love that minty green :) I wonder if mac has a dupe

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, the color on your lid is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is somethin new.. havent seen yet.. you're eyes are sooo sparkly big!! def a nice combo as well.. ill prob try this color out.. happy 4th of july sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have enough compliments for your eyes in here!and this colour is so pretty , softer than other teals! One look better than the other from what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look so pretty! what MAC shadow would be closest to that green shade? steamy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look. It's so pretty. You makeup skills is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUSS TINA! (: REMINDS ME ALOT OF THE TIFFANY DUNKS. HEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sopigmented and i thought you applied them wet! beautiful.

    i love the false lashes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful look seriously :) I think its so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love this!!! the color combo is pretty. one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hot, hot, hot!! i love it! rock it girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooo cute, i love this shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a creative look! it's gorgeous!! you're gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh loving the green color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 4th of July to you and this color pops so well!!!! I can imagine how great it looks in person

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! hey sure should have this one their site. you did beautifully as always with ur fotds. :) i do love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make me want to get off my lazy behind and play with some makeup!!!
    What liner did you use on the top or is that the black band from the falsies?? It looks so patent!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really love that tea time pigment! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This reminds me more of a Mint Choco Chip! LOL! But Green Tea is a great title too! :)

    Ohh.. are those the Bliss Falsies I sent ya?! They look great on ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous look! I love the combo of the warm browns and cool greens - very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wore this exact look to work last Friday. I know it doesn't look too appropriate for work, but hey, it matched my teal dress. hehe. Besides, nobody can tell what a boss can and can't wear. The only difference I see is the uhh... blending, I guess? Ah... gee, I love your blending skills!

    ReplyDelete
  22. the green looks soo pretty on you. How do you keep the pigments from falling from your eyes to the rest of your face when you're putting it on? or does that only happen to me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. HUN I LOVE ALL THESE LOOKS U'VE BEEN DOING!! THE POP OF COLORS R SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete