Connect

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Contact Me Whenever You Want!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've done looks and I'm really sorry! It truly upsets me because I spend a lot of time at home and I get really motivated to do makeup looks but if you've read from a previous post, my dog chewed up my memory stick and I can't take any pictures without it. Hopefully I could get a replacement soon so I can get into my beauty blogging grind again. :)

For the meantime, I'm just getting ready for school since summer is practically over for a lot of us. I'm really excited about going back to school! I can't wait to get my degree in Hospitality Management. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time now! I'm super anxious and I'm all giddy like a little girl going into elementary because I got my school supplies all ready in my bag! Hahah.

But anyway, because I've been neglecting my blog, I've decided that this would be a good way to interact with my readers not just on a makeup related level but on any level! So if you have a Blackberry, Droid, itouch or iPhone, then feel free to chat with me any time with pMessenger. I just heard about this and so I thought this would be fun! pMessenger is a new way to communicate with people through different phones. Don't worry, your phone number or email is NOT gonna be floating in outer space for someone to take it! It doesn't gather any personal information. It's just like using AIM or Yahoo Messenger, but it's on your phone! So if you do want to contact me then feel free to message me on pMessenger.

My ID is: D7990A9E

-Tina Marie

7 comments:

  1. Good luck in school! I wish I had one of those phones so we can KIT but I don't. =/ oh well I'll just be coming by here more often instead. =)
    Xoxo
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I'm a Hospitality Management major too! :)
    Good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added you on pmessenger! Hope you accept it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use pMessenger too! I'll be adding you soon. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina,
    What a cool major! I don't have pmessenger yet, but it is so cool of u to reach out to us. <3 Nesa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been given the Sunshine Award!
    Details are on my blog post here:

    http://perfectionbyvanessa.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that you're aspiring to finish ! :) and i def. should download pmessenger you seem like a bomb ass chick to talk to!

    ReplyDelete