Connect

Monday, August 2, 2010

First Look Using Sugarpill Cosmetics


I was so excited to receive my Sugarpill package. I have heard so many good things about this cosmetics line that I just had to get my hands on their products. The color pigmentation is amazing. The colors are really creamy and smooth and they blend so well together. I seriously cannot wait to play around with more of these colors. I hope you enjoy this look!

Burning Heart Palette
top: Buttercupcake
left/right: Flamepoint, Poison Plum
bottom: Love+


 Sweetheart Palette
top: Afterparty
left/right: Dollipop, Tako
bottom: Midori





Natural light.







EYES:
All products are from Sugarpill unless otherwise stated
UDPP in Eden applied as a base
MAC Painterly Paint Pot applied to entire lid
Buttercupcake eyeshadow applied to the middle of eyelid
Midori applied above Buttercupake
Afterparty applied above Midori
Poison Plum applied above crease and lower lash line
Dollipop applied above Poison Plum
Tako applied under brow bone and inner corners
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner on upper lash line
MAC Smolder eye kohl applied to lower waterline
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara
Model Lashes No.x-11

CHEEKS:
Random blush from Coastal Scents

LIPS:

MAC 4N lipstick

25 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    I can't wait to try Sugarpill out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look Tina! I've really been wanting those palettes, especially the burning heart quad...Can't wait to see more looks you do with these shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty rainbow look! you're so talented~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Your soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skills are something else, I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want you to do my make up one of these days . . Just cus, you rock! [:

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that looks amazing!! Like super duper amazing. wow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveee it! Sugarpill shadows look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love how the look turned out! Such pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colors looks awesome and your eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the love Tina! the colors are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so dramatic. the palette looks like MAC's

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors...Awesome job as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh so pretty!!! I've been eyein on the same 2 palettes u got... hmmmm... can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous look! Sugarpill eyeshadows look amazing, so bright pigmented colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's like a reflection you get from bubbles. Absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower here. I'm in LOVE with this look, as well as the SugarPill packaging. High five to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's such a pretty look, tee-nah!! me gusta

    ReplyDelete
  19. this look is breathtaking!!! luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. this look is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! I'm going to try out this look tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That look looks great on you! I could never pull that off!

    ReplyDelete