Connect

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Doll Eyed Look Using Lash Royalty

My dog chewed up my memory stick for the camera that I usually use to take my makeup looks with so I had to settle for my bulky DSLR which sucks because even though it takes amazing pictures, it's not user friendly when I'm trying to take pictures of eye closeups and what not. So I did my best to take as good enough pictures I can with what I had.

Anyway, if you read my last post, you know that I received some false eyelashes from LashRoyalty and it included these short stubby lashes which looked like they were meant for your lower lash line. Today I decided to play around with it since I've NEVER tried putting lashes on my lower lash line before. For an Asian girl, my lower lashes are fairly long but I still wanted to give this a try.

I kept it totally natural. No eye makeup whatsoever except eyeliner and a highlight color on the inner corners just to make my eyes pop. Other than that, I just let the lashes do all the work. Anyway, I tried to make this as dolled up as I can. I even threw in my contact lenses to really make them pop. I'm wearing Fresh Look lenses in Sterling Grey, if anybody is curious.

TOP LASHES: MISS CHERIE
BOTTOM LASHES: DUCHESS


23 comments:

  1. Tina so pretty! Hehe..I love those glasses!! Those lashes looks great..only if I know a better way to put them because I struggle putting them on, Any tips? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks pretty damn good for your first attempt. i hardly ever wear bottom lashes too. =P my bottom lashes are pretty damn long too, they just need some masacara for them to "stand out". for instance, in that look that i just did a tutorial for, i WASN'T wearing bottom falsies, just used 2 coats of mascara. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look so GORGEOUS! Just love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO PRETTY!!! AND OMG LET ME TELL YOU, IM SOOO IN LOVE WITH YOUR HAIR COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the lashes. I def. got to check them out. And the highlight in your inner corner really made your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so gorgeous!! I've been wanting to do a dolly eye, asian inspired look! u nailed it with the lashes both on top & bottom... my fave pic is the one with the glasses... haha... soo cute!!! what did u use on your lips?? oh & your face too?? u look so flawless & glowing... pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful without makeup and only eyeliner and fake eyelashes..=)..

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely GORGEOUS tina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so friggin pretty! I love the lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't even know where to begin with bottom lashes. But you seriously make them look good! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! Just wondering what color do you use for contouring?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anonymous - My face isn't contoured in this look but my nose is. I used MAC Cork eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. those glasses are cute! hahaha :) love the lashes, gorgeousss.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgosh your eyes are really doll like. I love this post. By the way, the photos came out really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You look really great! (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look adorable! lol I love them :)



    * for my latest makeup & clothing hauls, celebrity gossip, quotes, & more, check out my blog:

    http://sugarandretail.blogspot.com/

    I swear it won't disappoint :)

    <3 Lali

    ReplyDelete
  17. pics are amazing I love the one with the glasses :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful! what did u use to highlight the inner corner of the eyes??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, it sure is a great thing to learn putting makeup the professional way. As of now, the only thing I've learned is to use a brand that you can trust to avoid skin problems and complications. I'm glad that my trusted brand is just a click away whenever I want to make an online purchase.

    ReplyDelete