Connect

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What Color Is My Hair?


I've gotten quite a few questions on my blog and in person about what color my hair is. If you guys didn't know, I already posted this before when I first dyed it red. You can purchase this at Sally Beauty Supply for around $7 a box I think, I can't remember. You also need to purchase developer which is only about $3 (which has many uses to it). I need about 2 boxes of hair dye because the length and thickness of my hair, it may differ for you if you decide to use this.


In the last couple of posts where people have asked me what color it is, that color is actually a faded red. It's actually much redder with the initial dye (shown in the picture to the right). So if you don't want RED hair, then I don't suggest that you get this because it will be red! I recommend getting a color in Magenta, they also have a shade in Copper. So I hope that answered a few of your guys' questions. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. how long did it last before fading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish this hair color available over here. I really do like your red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, we use the same dye, lol--I use Red Hot. I got my mom into it too LOL In fact, I just colored her hair that color this morning, she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww i love it!! i've really been considering the red hair.... :)

    by the way girls.. subscribe to my blog :)

    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/
    (fashion, makeup, nails, anything :)

    xoxo
    Blanca1018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know of a place to find good extensions for this color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did it today it look good

    ReplyDelete