Connect

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Peachy Coral Brown Look

I'm in love with Make Up For Ever No. 5 eyeshadow. I've had this eyeshadow for a while now and I haven't been using it that much until now. Peach/Corals are definitely my favorite shades for EVERYTHING (eyes, lips, cheeks, even nails!) I did this look unknowingly that I just did a look very similar to it. Doh! Oh well, hope you all like it. (:









BROWS:
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
UDPP in Eden as a primary base
MAC Rubenesque paint pot applied all over the lid
MUFE No.5 eyeshadow applied all over the lid
MAC Romp eyeshadow applied to crease
Dark brown from Coastal Scents applied to outer corners
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied to inner corners
MAC Smolder eye kohl applied to lower lash line and waterline
Glamour Doll Eyes smudged on top of Smolder (applied wet)
MAC Nightfish fluidline applied to upper lash line
Model 21 Lashes
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara

CHEEKS:
MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
MAC Sparks Can Fly lipstick
MAC Viva Glam (I forgot the number) lipglass

12 comments:

  1. this is a pretty look, im not too confident with eyeshadows because I have small eyelids and tiny eyes lol.

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com

    come visit me if you can =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this look. It's just GORGEOUS! I should try corals on lids sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow , love the coral <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so beautiful girl! You inspire me a lot and make me love makeup even more!
    You're great at what you do and Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
    Curious- :) How long does it take you to do your whole makeup?

    xoxo
    Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bianca Thanks girl! It depends what I'm doing when I'm putting on makeup. Sometimes if I take my time it can take me 45 minutes! But the least amount of time is probably 20-30 minutes. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so pretty! the lashes look very natural on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina I swear this is one of your best ever, and you've done so many amazing looks. The color is so perfect, just like a tropical sunset!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look as usual..I love it hun.. Look at that beautiful lashes..I look so natural..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I wish I could apply eyeshadow as good as you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah, how do you get your top liner to be so incredibly perfect? What brush do you use? I love that wing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @imamakeupaddict I used the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a PERFECT coral/peach color!! absolutely love this look :)

    ReplyDelete