Connect

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Peachy Coral Brown Look

I'm in love with Make Up For Ever No. 5 eyeshadow. I've had this eyeshadow for a while now and I haven't been using it that much until now. Peach/Corals are definitely my favorite shades for EVERYTHING (eyes, lips, cheeks, even nails!) I did this look unknowingly that I just did a look very similar to it. Doh! Oh well, hope you all like it. (:









BROWS:
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
UDPP in Eden as a primary base
MAC Rubenesque paint pot applied all over the lid
MUFE No.5 eyeshadow applied all over the lid
MAC Romp eyeshadow applied to crease
Dark brown from Coastal Scents applied to outer corners
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied to inner corners
MAC Smolder eye kohl applied to lower lash line and waterline
Glamour Doll Eyes smudged on top of Smolder (applied wet)
MAC Nightfish fluidline applied to upper lash line
Model 21 Lashes
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara

CHEEKS:
MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
MAC Sparks Can Fly lipstick
MAC Viva Glam (I forgot the number) lipglass