Connect

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Peachy Coral with Brown and Purple FOTD

 ** Please vote on the poll above! Your feedback is much appreciated! Thank you! :)

I have the most trouble naming my looks. I guess part of that is because when I'm actually gonna do my makeup, I don't have a set of colors planned out in my mind. (Sometimes I do but in this case I didn't) Usually I come up with just ONE color that I want to work with and then basically all the colors after that are just completely random and grabbed as I go along. So I had no idea how this look was gonna come out and honestly, I really like it. On top of that, I've gotten compliments on this look today so I was very pleased that this look was a success even though I never would've suspected that this color combination would've worked out.

I would say that this look is very wearable. The peach really makes your eyes pop but it's not an intimidating color to work with. Because although it is a bright color, it's still very usable for an everyday look. And because I love peach/coral colored eyeshadows, lips, and cheeks, I really wanted to make it stand out. So with that said, I hope you all like this look as much as I did even though I wasn't expecting to like it. :)





NATURAL LIGHT



BROWS:
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
UDPP in Eden applied as a primary base
MAC Painterly paint pot applied as a second base
MUFE No.5 eyeshadow applied to inner 2/3 of the eyelid
Glamour Doll Eyes Chocoholic eyeshadow applied to outer 1/3 of eyelid
Glamour Doll Eyes Tattoed eyeshadow applied above crease (and lower waterline applied wet)
Glamour Doll Eyes Dolly eyeshadow applied to inner corners
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as a highlight
MAC Smolder eye kohl applied on lower waterline and lash line
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash line
Model 21 Lashes

CHEEKS:
MAC Hipness Blush

LIPS:
MAC Her Fancy lipstick
Revlon Coral Reef lip gloss

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous :) what a fun color combo! i love your experimentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you look soooo pretty with this look!
    You are great at what you do and your looks inspire me sooo much :)
    I'm sooo glad to have found your blog.

    I love how you did a different color for under the eye. Very unique and gorgeous of course.

    As always your pictures come out perfect. I wish i could get mine to look half as good.

    xoxo
    Blanca

    Come check out my blog ladies:
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you are truly talented Tina! I can't even begin to say how flawless your makeup came out. It almost looks way too good to be true. I don't see any flaw in this look. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO PRETTY! YOU NEVER FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look as usual..I love it..Love the color combination that you used hun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly beautiful! Regardless of the names of the looks... it's always consistently jaw dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mix of colors, I love it.
    You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! You do such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i <3 this look! i'll have to try this combo out one day! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Christiana I would love to see you do one of my looks! You would kill it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the glamour doll shadows you used.. I would love to recreate this look

    ReplyDelete