Connect

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chola Eyebrows - The New Me, Take it or Leave it!


I shaved off my eyebrows!

highlight below
|
|
V

 Happy (early) Halloween!
Before you jump into conclusions, I did not actually shave off my eyebrows. See what the power of makeup can do?! :D

This look was inspired by the chola look. A chola is a Hispanic female gangster that wears this style originated in LA. She has thin, high arched eyebrows, nude lips, dark lip liner and heavy eyeliner. Hope you like my rendition of it. :)

PS: This was not intended to insult anyone whatsoever. I did this simply for fun.

14 comments:

  1. hahaha I freaking love you!!1!! When I first read that you shaved off your eyebrows I was like O_o ...but I knew something was up you lil sneaky chica!!! lol Love this Chola look! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rendition! It's awesome...makes me wanna try out this look. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This look make you look 100% spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. I'm Lovin it! When I first saw it said you shaved off your eyebrows I was like wait a minute! Lol
    You did an awesome job you look dead on like the chickas from my high school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am about to faint. but you are dead brave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah! nice version of the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good one! even if you did, they always grow back lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg u look so different!! haha, ohhh what makeup can do! =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude you fooled me! you're good at what you do. you need to do makeup for celebrities. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. its absolutly beutiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. damm i think yu look very beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete