Connect

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Inspired Look

Fall is definitely my favorite season! I love warm colors which is what inspired this look. I know it's been quite a while since I've done any looks lately. I've been doing so well this month though, don't you think? But anywho, I'm nearing the end of one of my classes in school so the fact that it's the last week is really hectic on my schedule. I have exams to do and projects to complete and they're all toppled on top of each other. It's just nonstop work! But I did have the chance to do this look for school and I managed to sneak in a few pictures of it before I headed out. So enjoy!

I also created a new Formspring so if any of my readers have questions about anything, feel free to ask me! --> click here








(my hair is getting so long, I love it!)

BROWS:
Urban Decay Primer Potion as a primer (I'm trying something new by adding this step)
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Rubenesque paint pot
Sugarpill Goldilux loose eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Coppering eyeshadow
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC Smolder eye kohl
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Model 21 lashes
CoverGirl LashBlast mascara

CHEEKS:
MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
MAC Pink Grapefruit lipglass

18 comments:

  1. this look is so beautiful! the gold really makes your eyes pop...lol the colors kind of match your hair color too!

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup matches the colors of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous look - teenah. I think we have the same camera but it never takes good of a picture like yours. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your eyes with gold! Hot look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'm observing what everyone else did observe. Your eyeshadow colors matches your hair color! Very nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely EOTD!!! i also love the way MAC Gingerly showed up on your cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh!! here i am again ogling your webby!! I love this look!! you're so super pretty and great with what you do!! Your top looks like those medival maiden top and with your curly hair.. let's it fits together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this!! really beautiful omg i love your eyebrows! how do you do that shape?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hun you're just so great with makeup i absolutely love it ! you look gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! followed you!!

    http://moonsandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pop of gold is beautiful (: and i love all of the shades together. fall is definitely my favorite season as well!

    ReplyDelete