Connect

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Inspired Look

Fall is definitely my favorite season! I love warm colors which is what inspired this look. I know it's been quite a while since I've done any looks lately. I've been doing so well this month though, don't you think? But anywho, I'm nearing the end of one of my classes in school so the fact that it's the last week is really hectic on my schedule. I have exams to do and projects to complete and they're all toppled on top of each other. It's just nonstop work! But I did have the chance to do this look for school and I managed to sneak in a few pictures of it before I headed out. So enjoy!

I also created a new Formspring so if any of my readers have questions about anything, feel free to ask me! --> click here








(my hair is getting so long, I love it!)

BROWS:
Urban Decay Primer Potion as a primer (I'm trying something new by adding this step)
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Rubenesque paint pot
Sugarpill Goldilux loose eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Coppering eyeshadow
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC Smolder eye kohl
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Model 21 lashes
CoverGirl LashBlast mascara

CHEEKS:
MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
MAC Pink Grapefruit lipglass