Connect

Saturday, October 2, 2010

EOTD: Berries and Cream

This look wasn't intended to look like the Berries N Créme flavored Starbust, it just happened! I used mostly Sugarpill Cosmetics with a few from other brands including Make Up For Ever, MAC and Glamour Doll Eyes. I accidently deleted the face shots but I really liked how this look came out so I had to post it. For someone who hasn't done any makeup looks in a while, this came out looking pretty fierce! I hope you enjoy. :)

By the way, I got a new camera yesterday! Finally! I'm using a Canon SD1400 IS. I'm still adjusting to it but so far, it's not bad. I actually really like it.






MAC Bare Study paint pot as a base
MUFE #5 applied to the center of eyelid
Sugarpill Plum Passion eyeshadow applied to outer corner and crease
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk applied to inner corners
Sugarpill Tako applied to inner corners on top of Jumbo e/s pencil, and lightly applied as a highlight
MAC Phloof! eyeshadow applied on top of Tako
Sugarpill Dollipop applied above crease
MAC Smolder eye kohl smudged on lower lash line
Glamour Doll Eyes Tattoo eyeshadow applied on top of Smolder (wet)
MAC Phloof! eyeshadow applied to the inner lower lash line
MAC Blackgrack fluidline on upper lash line
Model 21 Lashes

8 comments:

  1. i love the blue shadow on the lower lash line...the glamour doll eyes? great look : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is sooo pretty! you are so good at blending! and i am so envious of your eyebrows too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look!!! Makes me want to do a candy inspired look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Tina! I love how the blue makes the eyes pop! What kind of lashes did you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty! I love the Purple and Blue eyeshadows, great color combo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!..Gorgeous look..Love the colors combination that you used hun..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the coral colour in the middle of the lid is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete