Connect

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LOOK: Royal Blues and Purples




Again, the photos above are taken with my iPhone 4. I need to keep away from depending on it to take pictures of my makeup because I did buy a new camera for a reason. So I'll try not to do it as often even though I can't help it because it makes my makeup amazingly vibrant! I freakin love how it shows up on my iPhone. But anyway, I did this look using a little bit of some Sugarpill and Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows. I seriously cannot get enough of both makeup brands.

I'm in loooove with Glamour Doll Eyes Tattooed eyeshadow. I swear it's a gorgeous purple color with blue undertone. That is why in the pictures you can't really differentiate the color between blue or purple because it's more like both! It's an amazing color! Definitely a must-have! But anywho, I hope you all like this look. Thanks for looking. :)






BROWS:
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
UDPP in Eden as a primary base
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako applied to inner corners (also applied to brow bone)
GDE Tattooed eyeshadow applied to the center of the eyelid (also softly blended above the crease)
MUFE No.92 eyeshadow applied to outer corners
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to outer corners to
MAC Cork eyeshadow applied above crease (used only to help soften the outer edge)
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl applied to lower waterline and lash line
GDE Chocoholic applied on top of Smolder (applied wet)
Model 21 Lashes

CHEEKS:
MAC Spaced Out blush
MAC New Vegas MSF

LIPS:
MAC Angel lipstick
MAC Viva Glam VI

21 comments:

  1. Omg you're so flawless love love love!! I want your make up skills.
    I have a wedding to attend on the weekend and i'm going to try use one of your looks because i'm so hopeless with eye make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous! these eyeshadows are as pigmented as sugarpill! love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap that is vivid. I really gotta try Sugarpill... do you think it's Sugarpill that is that vibrant or did you pack it on? It looks amazing!

    xoxocathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @glimmeringmetal actually Sugarpill is not what made this look so vivid. The only Sugrpill that was used in this look is the white. The vibrancy really came from Glamour Doll Eyes Tattooed eyeshadow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww love this blue this season! loads of people are using this for all sorts! so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is so awesome look! love your eye shadows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So pretty! Good job Tina! Then again...your looks are ALWAYS so perfect and neat! I love them all! I could stalk through your collection of looks for hours girl! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazingly vibrant indeed! Gorgeous mama. I know what you mean about the iphone4. It's also very quick and easy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soo perfecct!love it!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo pretty! you are so amazing at blending! those shades look so pretty together and on you!

    I'm having a giveaway!

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, I love this look! (: Only you can pull it off .. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. iphone4 pics are really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorg, gorg, gorg...i can't tell you how addicted i am to your blog....you create the most amazing looks...i just can't be so good, wish i was as talented.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so beautiful! you did a wonderful job and the colors are so vibrant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yur make up is always always perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thats hella pretty! iphone 4 took this? ugh can't wait to upgrade mines lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. VERY PRETTY
    your eyes are amazing

    i love your eyebrows too , so shaped

    love xo
    www.angellikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are GORGEOUS lady! I especially love the second last pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg im so JEALOUS of your MU skills =P

    ReplyDelete