Connect

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EOTD: Smokey Eye With A Hint Of Purple + Braided Headband

Here's a very subtle smokey eye with a touch of purple that I did the other day. I haven't been doing too much with my looks lately so this is pretty much the most I've been doing. I hope you guys aren't missing my looks too much because this is the most I've done in a while. Even less on most days! I've also been having pretty bad eyebrow days as well. Yeah, I do have my bad eyebrow days and I've been having them on a regular basis. So that's one reason why I've been feeling so unmotivated to do more looks. Anyway, just thought I would squeeze this look in for you all. Hope you enjoy it!

 




EYES:
UDPP as a primer
MAC Bare Study paint pot applied as a second base
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied to the eyelids and as a highlight
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied on top of Brule
MAC Romp eyeshadow applied to the crease
MAC Carbon eyeshadow to darken the crease
MAC Cork eyeshadow to soften the outer edge
Maybelline Gel Liner on upper lash line
UDPP eyeliner in Zero applied to waterline
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow in Tattoo applied to lower lash line
False eyelashes from Born Pretty Store


A few days ago I also wanted to try something new to my hair  because I was bored with it. So I decided to copy this YouTube video tutorial of this braided headband hairstyle that I thought was cute. I still haven't mastered how to fix my hair this way because it was a little bit uncomfortable and I didn't pin them very tightly to my head so they felt loose. But I thought I would share with you guys anyway! You ladies should try it!







9 comments:

  1. LOVE this look, even if it was a while coming, lol. worth the wait! it's gorgeous

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really love the braided headband it's so pretty and your makeup is gorgeous! I love purple so I'm def. going to try this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyebrows ALWAYS look nice, stop it! I have bad eyebrow days ALL THE TIME -_- haha The braids are real cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!..What a gorgeous look..Very wearable too.. Love the blue eyeshadow on your lower lashline.. Wow!!.. You know how to do the braids headband..Great job..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty. i try doing the braid but a. not enough hair, b. i got a big ass head. womp womp lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this look, beautiful!!
    Kiss!
    http://thaiscavalcantemodaebeleza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the purple and cute idea for your hair!

    ReplyDelete