Connect

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Smokey Teal Look

Hello everyone! I'm back again with another look, this time I was going for teal. I also decided to use these false eyelashes that were really difficult for me to pull off because they were uncomfortable and they didn't look right on me. I have so many pairs of them and I couldn't just let them sit there and collect dust. I ended up curling these false eyelashes with my eyelash curler to give them more flare and I must say, I'm glad I did! I didn't realize how gorgeous these lashes were until I curled them myself. Originally, they were straight and had very little volume. And you can see how full and voluminous they are now, not to mention comfortable! In case anyone might ask, I didn't curl the false eyelashes when they were already on my eyes. I curled them separately! Hope you all like this look. Tell me what you all think! Enjoy! :)





EYES:
UDPP as a primer
MAC Bare Study paint pot as a base
MAC Big T eyeshadow (LE) applied all over the lid
MAC Cork eyeshadow applied above the crease to contour
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to the crease
MAC Brule eyeshadow as a highlight
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow applied to the inner corners
Maybelline gel eyeliner
MAC Smolder eye kohl
False eyelashes from Born Pretty Store

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
MAC Spaced Out Blush
LIPS:
Benefit Bene Tint Cheek & Lip Stain
MAC Pink Fish Tinted Lip Conditioner (LE)

17 comments:

  1. definitely a real gorgeous look. i like how it's not super bright. it's definitely very wearable and sultry looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! your ayes are gorgeous! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teal look is so pretty, and those lashes look gorgeous curled. Your hair looks so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color looks really good on you! I love this look : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look..You absolutely gorgeous.. I have this pair of lashes too and I love it..Like you say it straight at the beginning and after curl it, it look full and voluminous..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pop of color! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. flawless :) what camera do you use btw?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @SAMANTHA THANK YOU :) I USE A CANON POWERSHOT SD14000IS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look!! Gorgeous as always!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh I love this look on you! The hair is amazingly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete