Connect

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Purple EOTD

I finally had the chance to play with makeup yesterday. I decided to go with purple since it never fails me! I decided to use some colors that I haven't touched in a while (which is practically everything) but more specifically the purples. Back then purple eyes were my go-to look. If I didn't want to go with something too neutral but I didn't want to go all out on a smokey eye, then purple would definitely be my next choice. Hope you like it. :)


 
The main colors used were MAC Beautiful Iris on the inner half of the eyelid, Parfait Amour on the outer half, and MUFE #92 to darken the crease. I also used Brule on the inner tear ducts and as a highlight, and Carbon eyeshadow to make it a little bit smokey. I also used Ransom eyeliner from Urban Decay on my lower lash line and applied falsies from ES Lashes.






9 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever done a look with this color scheme. Must try it asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! your makeup is beautiful as always ;0) I love Purples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too beautiful.
    I admire your work sooi much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg everytime i look at your makeup post it makes me jealous everytime! You're so good with eyeshadow. Loving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is BEAUTIFUL! I neeeeeeeeeed to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look..I absolutely love it.. Love the color combination that you used..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so beautiful! Love it!
    ___________
    http://beautyshinesfromwithin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, perfect! I always love all of your looks. You're one of the first bloggers I came across.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Iris is one of my fave shadows from MAC

    ReplyDelete