Connect

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not An EOTD :)

Hello! New layout! I'm still in the process of editing this layout so bare with me as I am not HTML or CSS savvy! Anywho, I can't remember the last time I actually played with makeup. I haven't really had the time to make any looks that are worth posting on my blog. They've all just been simple EOTD's like I have posted here. How boring, right? But today I figured that I should post something ... anything !! Especially since I haven't been around that much lately. Anyway, hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon. February has been a hectic month for me so hopefully all of that can change with time. So here I am camera whoring with my dog Toby! He looks a little scared in the pictures but that's because I was in front of a window and he was looking out into the street at cars passing by lol. I'll talk to all of you later! :)


Please excuse my huge FIVEhead!

My little bear, Toby. He's a Pomeranian mix with something. I can't remember!

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty. You're a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair color. Is it your natural color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and your dog is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your makeup looks flawless.. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovinnggg the natural look, you're blessed with such nicee, deep eyes;p

    I've been going thru all of your posts and you are soooooo talented! the use of colors that you create for your looks are amazing <3

    I needa get back on the bloggin game.
    take care <3

    www.twitter.com/fabladee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Toby is adorable. Your layout is super cute and PINK! I'm so glad you're blogging more recently :)

    ReplyDelete