Connect

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lusting Over...

Nude Pumps! I need to get me a pair ASAP! About a month ago I was at the mall and I saw that nude heels were resurfacing again. I was aware of how popular they were for a while now but I had just realized how much they are a necessity to my shoe collection. I could just imagine myself wearing a black cocktail dress struttin' my stuff with some 5 inch platform pumps. And YES, they need to be platform! I just love how nude pumps elongate your legs and they could be worn as both casual and formal. I need me a pair.. badly! If anyone could recommend a good pair of nude pumps let me know

I love these nude platform pumps from Aldo. It has a 5.5 inch heel with a 1.5 inch platform. They run for $80 but I'm a little unsure about Aldo shoes. I hear a lot about their shoes being uncomfortable on your feet. I guess it just depends what you get. But I love these! The color is called Caprecoral.

These are available at both Macy's and Nordstrom. I saw these and thought they were so cute especially with the bow accent. I don't really like the way the toe looks but everything else looks cute! These are DV by Dolce Vita and they cost $89.95. I would probably pass up on these but if they were to ever go on sale, I would definitely consider them!


These are from Steve Madden called BEVV-B Blush Mult. They're super cute!! Even though I'm looking for more solid nude pumps, these would go so well with leggings or skinny jeans. These go for $99.95.

This is from Christian Louboutin and they're the Bianca 140 mm. This pair is far beyond my budget but a girl could dream right?! Unfortunately these are $775. I love the red soles though! I don't think I would ever spend this much on a pair of shoes. But I'll keep this in mind when I become rich. :)

15 comments:

  1. My friend got the ones from Aldo! We went dancing all night and I never heard her complain about them being uncomfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna get that Steve Madden pumps!! Ahhh! It would be my vegas shoes :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to visit a Ross store near you. I have seen nude pumps from guess, Steve madden, Carlos Santana, etc. in that store. They're usually less than $40 bucks there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, the ones with the bow are major cuties

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may want to check Alloy- They have lots of nude pumps and about $30 for a pair. There is a pair of cork ones that I'm thinking about getting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I love reading your blog! Anyways, I was looking for shoes online and came across across this! Very cheap and has a little bow =)
    http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10947906&cp=4238904.10965636.4238905

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's the link for Alloy cork pumps.

    http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=38&itemID=50581&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

    Also have a similar pair in like a "straw" weave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS LADIES! THE CHARLOTTE RUSSE ONES ARE SUPER CUTE TOO :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you on nude pumps, ever since they first came out I've been OBSESSED! I have one pair, but I've been on the look out for a peep toe pump (that doesn't have a platform) but I haven't found anything so far. :(

    I've been lusting after the nude CL pigalle's as well, but definitely wouldn't spend that so much on a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wanted the same Aldo shoes for months now!! I really don't wear heels enough to justify buying them, but damn they make your legs look so sexy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina, I highly highly abso-freaking-lutly recommend shoes from Sam Edelman line. Check out the Niland style in nude. SE shoes are by far, my most comfortable shoes E-V-E-R!!! I can literally run in these 5 inches heels, no joke! I wear heels religiously, so you can trust me when I say they are so fab both in style and comfort.

    Check Niland in nude here: http://www.endless.com/Sam-Edelman-Womens-Niland-Platform/dp/B003U9KR1K/188-3248541-4431857?ie=UTF8&suppressRedirect=1

    Or the slingback Novato in nude here:
    http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1235141-5135930/Sam+Edelman/Blush+Patent/Women's+Novato.aspx

    I <3 Sam Edelman!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guess by marciano has a sexy peep toe nude pump, i love them there very sexy and comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love shoes nudes, most of my shoes are this color.

    kisses
    Liz
    www.branquelasardenta.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with this shoes! Truly! I am a shoe fanatic

    ReplyDelete