Connect

Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day Look

Hey beautifuls! I meant to post this look yesterday as my St. Patrick's Day look but I didn't have any time to blog. I figured yesterday would be a good time to incorporate some colors in my makeup, and what better way to break the ice than to do a bright neon green look! My camera still has a hard time picking up the intensity of my makeup so it appeared a lot brighter in person. So these pictures don't do much justice. I guess this look turned out okay for me. I'm a little rusty in my makeup and it shows a lot in this look. But it's all good for me! You win some, you lose some. And the whole point of blogging my looks is to see my progress. So yeah! Anyway, hope you all have a great rest of the week. Enjoy! :)


This was taken through a special effect on my camera. I thought it brought out the green a lot! :)








EYES:
UDPP in Eden as a primer
MAC Pharaoh paint pot (LE) applied on the eyelids as a second base
MAC Bitter eyeshadow applied to the lids
Sugarpill Midori eyeshadow applied to the inner & outer corners and blended into the crease
MAC Cork eyeshadow applied above crease
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow applied as a highlight
Glamour Doll Eyes Shamrock eyeshadow applied to the lower lash line
Maybelline Gel Liner applied to upper lash line
UDPP eyeliner in Zero applied to lower lash line
Unknown false eyelashes

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
MAC Spaced Out Blush

LIPS:
MAC 4N lipstick
Revlon lipgloss in Coral Reef

14 comments:

  1. Lovely eye makeup, very pretty and perfect for spring!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.i did something very similar to this and I loved it...i wish I could get my camera to pick up half as good of the quality of your pictures.
    awesome job. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous using that green eyeshadow..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love! if you are rusty, then my skills have died!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fresh and spring-y, lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have the best make up in the world.
    Seriously.Which blending brush do you use?
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ANONYMOUS WHY THANK YOU! I USE MY MAC 224, 217 AND MY 222 AS MOST OF MY BLENDING BRUSHES. I ALSO LIKE THE SONIA KASHUK CREASE BRUSH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. you can seriously pull off any color! looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. flawless application. love <33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I love your blog, your makeup is beautiful just like you.

    I live in Brazil and will be a pleasure to have you on my blog.

    kisses
    Liz
    www.branquelasardenta.com

    ReplyDelete