Connect

Friday, February 22, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick Swatches

In case you missed my first post of these swatches, I decided to put them all in one. Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks? I'm trying not to convince myself that I need the entire collection but like I said I think I picked out a good mixture of different colors from pinks, reds, corals, and plums. Unless there happens to be a BOGO sale on these babies, which I know there will be one eventually, I'll try to steer clear from them for the time being! Anyway, I hope you all find this helpful.



Neon Red
Brazen Berry and Vivid Rose



Shocking Coral and Fuchsia Flash


7 comments:

  1. I love the vivids!! I can't wait to get Shocking Coral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon Red and Vivid Rose are so gorgeous! I keep second guessing whether I should get them or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you have to get them! I'm totally obsessed over these. Lol!

      Delete
  3. Vivid Rose. Is the staying power of these lipsticks good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say about 4-6 hours. That's without eating or drinking anything.

      Delete
  4. amazing swatches... thanks! what kind of camera do you use? i keep going back and forth with myself about getting one of the orange shades...

    ReplyDelete