Connect

Friday, February 1, 2013

Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids Lipstick Photos & Swatches




During my excursion to Ulta I stumbled upon the new Maybelline Vivids lipstick line that just came out recently. All I can say is holy amaze balls these lipsticks are to die for!!! Vivid is definitely the perfect word to describe them. I only purchased a few for the meantime just to test these babies out before I make a decision to buy more, but judging by the pigmentation of these lipsticks, I'll definitely be going back! These lipsticks are not only extremely pigmented, but they go on like a dream. The consistency is creamy much like all the other Maybelline lipsticks that I have. It feels moisturizing when on and it doesn't dry out my lips. You can find these lipsticks at your local drugstore for around $7 each.



2 comments: