Connect

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Everyday Smokey Eyes

I have been getting a TON of requests to do Urban Decay Naked palette tutorials on YouTube. Not specifying which palette to use, I decided to go in with the Basics palette since it's still fairly new to me. I will be doing more looks using the original Naked palette and the Naked 2 palette since I had to take some of the videos off of YouTube due to copyright issues. Ugh! Anyway, here is a really simple everyday smokey eye using the Basics Palette. This looks is really fresh and I love how Venus eyeshadow makes my inner corners pop! Can't wait to do more tutorials with this palette. I need to go harder with more dramatic smokey eyes so that's coming up soon! Stay tuned! For the meantime I hope you all enjoy this look. Thanks for looking!






Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
Maybelline The Rocket mascara

 Benefit Hoola bronzer
Milani Luminoso blush

L'Oreal Fairest Nude lipstick
MAC Summer Sweetheart lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment