Connect

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Makeup Look & Tutorial

Hi everyone! Being that it is February and the month of LOVE, I decided to dedicate this post to Valentine's Day since it is about a week away from now. I'm not sure what my plans are for Valentine's Day yet but I told my boyfriend that I will making dinner plans for us since he is usually the one to make reservations. Around late January I was thinking of making reservations to this Italian restaurant which had really great reviews but I was thinking it was too soon to make reservations. Boy was I wrong! I tried to make a reservation today and there were no more available seats for reservations. I was kind of disappointed because now I have to look for another restaurant. Any suggestions for a romantic dinner in San Diego?!

Anyway, here's a look I did today that I thought was Valentine's Day-esque. I think the colors are fun and flirty! I had no idea how this look was going to come out. I literally just grabbed the colors as the camera was rolling. I decided to go for a nude lip but even a soft pink lip would look great. Next tutorial I'm going to do will be a simple eye with a bold lip using one of my Maybelline Vivids lipstick. Hope you all enjoy the look and have a Happy Valentine's Day!





EYES:
Sedona Lace Stick It To 'Em Eye Shadow Primer
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow
MAC Saddle eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow
MAC Sketch eyeshadow
Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
ELF cream eyeliner
Maybelline The Rocket mascara
Wispie lashes

CHEEKS:
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
MAC Peaches blush

LIPS:
MAC Honey Love lipstick
Kryolan Toffee lip gloss

2 comments: