Connect

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Look & Tutorial

Hey guys! Here's a really simple and natural look with bold lips featuring my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. This is most likely going to be my Valentine's Day look this year since I'm looking forward to wearing bold lips. Being festive for Valentine's Day isn't all about dressing up the eyes and that's what I felt like going for in this look. If you're curious to know what I'm wearing on the lips, I'm wearing Maybelline Vivids lipstick in Shocking Coral in the first picture and Vivid Rose (my favorite!) in the other. This look will go perfectly with red lips too, or even soft pink lips if you're too afraid to go bold. Either way I hope you all enjoy the look and the tutorial! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment