Connect

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bamboozle FAQ & FOTD

Before anything else, I love how you ladies say Bamboozle because me and my boyfriend totally made that up when he first bought it for me. It sure is a lot more fun than just saying bamboo. Haha. BAMBOOZLE!! Hehehe.

Anyway, so I did a FOTD and instead of uploading pictures like normal, I decided to fix it up a bit. Can you guys tell I'm hella diggin my Bamboozle? Anyway before I post the FOTD I just wanted to answer a few more questions that many of you have asked.


1. How much did you get your Bamboo Fun?
- My Boyfriend, Victor, bought it for me for $100.
2. Is it hard to use?
- Not to me. It takes a little getting used to especially if you're so used to using a mouse.
3. How does it hook up to your laptop/computer?
- Through a USB port
4. What's the name of the program?
- What program? You mean how I edit pictures? It's called Photoshop Elements
5. It comes with photoshop?
- Yes indeed.
6. Do you have to download the brushes?
- No. Photoshop comes with its default brushes but I do download them. [I forgot what websites]
7. What's the difference between a Wacom & a Bamboo?
- Bamboo is a new category of tablets from Wacom. So it's the same thing just different model.



WHAT I USED:eyes:
Bare Study p/p all over lid as primary base
MAC Flammable Paint all over lid
MAC Mi'Lady e/s LE [red] all over lid
MAC Fab & Flashy e/s LE above crease
Estee Lauder Berry Ice e/s on outer corner
MAC Mi'Lady e/s LE [purple] on lower lashline
MAC Intense Purple e/s LE on lower lashline
Some color to highlight [I forgot!]
MAC Brown Down e/s to fill in eyebrows
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner on upper lashline
Maybelline Exper Eyes eyeliner in Velvet Black on waterline
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
Ardell Lashes in Demi 101
face:
Noevir Replenishing Moisturizer #99
MAC Studio Finish concealer
Fresh Minerals powder foundation in Light
MAC Ambering Rose blush
MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Delicacy to highlight

lips:
I forgot!

25 comments:

  1. PUAHA! We're on blogger at the same time! I just got your comment.. OH GAH! I sound like a nerd!

    NOTE: I don't like the MINI Shu.. I love my regular SHU to death.. am I just being retarded when I use it? EEKS! PUAHAHA

    Dang it woman, I really want that Bamboo palette! It's your fault, haha! I gotta name drop you on my blog since I found it through you. Oookay, edit time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOOkay! edits made! i name dropped you woman, hope you don't mind!

    thanks dear! lovely eyes! i need to learn how to play up my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUAHAHA! FAWK! I just saw your comment! See, I have tech toys and MAC on my mind.. DAAMMITT! I laughed when I read what I wrote, not too loud cause the husby is sleeping.

    Okay, let me stop stalkin you through comments! PUAHA! You're guilty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha good lawd, you & Jen are making me want that Bamboo Tablet. I want to edit my pictures tooo!

    I like your blog! Your makeup in this post is really pretty too, I love the color combination. At first you'd think those colors wouldn't work together, but it looks soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog =). I didn't know you moved to blogspot! I would always check your Xanga but you stopped updating.. made me sad lol. I don't know how you made all of those colors look good together but it looks soooo prettyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really really want one! lol. deviant art has some good photoshop brushes. and a lot of sites i found through xanga blogrings lol.

    pretty fotd i love the opposite-ness of the purple and orange .. lol you know what i mean1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty. Love the red & purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. imagine... shiny new digicam to go with your fabuloussssss bamboozle.. it's a match made in heaven ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. your makeup is SO perfect. hmph -_- hahaha. its BEAUTIFUL!!!! i got flammable paint too recently. i have yet to use it. aaaaand did you already do an entry/tutorial thing about how you do your eyebrows? because if not, you def. should =) they're so precise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the look tina!
    & you really have me wanting that, but i need to restrain myself haha

    i haven't seen you since middle school! HOW'VE YOU BEEN!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, i really thought it was called a Bambooozle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoa.. I'm digging that loook it's AWESOME!!! I may have to steal it, :D :D :D Hmm... maybe change the purple to blue for my Warriors color. :D :D :D

    thanks for this.. you got a new regular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. georgeous look! this gives me another reason to dig out MAC Mi'Lady.
    Just $100 for the Bamboozle? I really need one of those to use with Illustrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOO PRETTY!

    So my question was about your make up is in twitter. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh dayummm that look is soooo pretty! I would never think to put those colors together but you made them look GOOD! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHAHA I didn't even realize it's Bamboozle & not Bamboo! Oopsies! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. awes, yeah I thought of the Coach "Sabrina" too .. but i like that the marc by marc has lots of pockets LOL. urgh, just don't know. . I'm going to save & keep waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE THE COLORS GIRL!!!! and youre eyebrows! i need to wax mine asap

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so pretty its not funny! And you can pull of any color and any look! I love the purple on the bottom it makes your eyes POP!

    You should really be a MU i'm not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your perfectly shaped eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my blog doesnt do the update thingy to most link! wack..... i followed ur blog too! lol anyways love this colorful look! ur so good.. im not gettin any better...

    so...

    Wacom & Bamboo? is in the same program? im confused now...

    ReplyDelete