Connect

Monday, November 24, 2008

FOTD: Yellow

So I've decided to close the poll now because majority of you ladies [& gents?] voted that I should do make-up tutorials. And who ever that 1 out of the 45th person that voted NO I shouldn't do tutorials probably just wanted to break the "Hell Yeah!" chain. HAHA. But whatever. To who ever voted NO, your vote isn't important anyway. You're outnumbered by a mile. So voting NO doesn't make you any cooler. LOL. But I thank everyone for voting. :]

Anyway, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was alright. I had a party to go to and I had a big ass homework project due this morning and I didn't get started on it til yesterday after my teacher assigned it over a month ago! I'm such a procrastinator but sometimes my best work are the ones I start late on. Haha. This paper I did was 21 pages long! Holy sh*t!! I was surprised I didn't have to pull an all-nighter just to work on it.

Anyway, I don't know about you ladies but I'm so excited about the Hello Kitty Mac collection that's coming out in February. I don't want everything in the collection but as a MAC lover, my goal is to purchase at least one thing from every collection that comes out. I haven't been doing that lately but I do plan on catching up! Yay I'm excited! I told my boyfriend to get it for me for Valentine's Day. HAHA! We'll see if he remembers.... ;]



Here's a yellow FOTD I did today for school. And holy f*ck was it cold today! I was fah-reeeezing my nipps off like madd crazy. Ahh well, I like the cold. :]



I just realized this FOTD is ugly....
EYES:
UDPP as primary base
MAC Bare Study p/p as a base
MAC Nylon e/s on inner corner & highlight
MAC Chrome Yellow e/s on middle eyelid
MAC Juiced e/s on outer corner
MAC Tempting e/s on outer corner
MAC Blacktrack f/l on upper lashline
Maybelline Exper Eyes eyeliner in Velvet Black on waterline
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
MAC Brown Down e/s to fill in eyebrows
FACE:
Noevir Replenishing Moisturizer #99
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Ambering Rose blush
MAC MSF in New Vegas [LE]
LIPS:
NYX Dusty Rose l/s [not shown in pictures]