Connect

Monday, November 24, 2008

FOTD: Yellow

So I've decided to close the poll now because majority of you ladies [& gents?] voted that I should do make-up tutorials. And who ever that 1 out of the 45th person that voted NO I shouldn't do tutorials probably just wanted to break the "Hell Yeah!" chain. HAHA. But whatever. To who ever voted NO, your vote isn't important anyway. You're outnumbered by a mile. So voting NO doesn't make you any cooler. LOL. But I thank everyone for voting. :]

Anyway, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was alright. I had a party to go to and I had a big ass homework project due this morning and I didn't get started on it til yesterday after my teacher assigned it over a month ago! I'm such a procrastinator but sometimes my best work are the ones I start late on. Haha. This paper I did was 21 pages long! Holy sh*t!! I was surprised I didn't have to pull an all-nighter just to work on it.

Anyway, I don't know about you ladies but I'm so excited about the Hello Kitty Mac collection that's coming out in February. I don't want everything in the collection but as a MAC lover, my goal is to purchase at least one thing from every collection that comes out. I haven't been doing that lately but I do plan on catching up! Yay I'm excited! I told my boyfriend to get it for me for Valentine's Day. HAHA! We'll see if he remembers.... ;]



Here's a yellow FOTD I did today for school. And holy f*ck was it cold today! I was fah-reeeezing my nipps off like madd crazy. Ahh well, I like the cold. :]



I just realized this FOTD is ugly....
EYES:
UDPP as primary base
MAC Bare Study p/p as a base
MAC Nylon e/s on inner corner & highlight
MAC Chrome Yellow e/s on middle eyelid
MAC Juiced e/s on outer corner
MAC Tempting e/s on outer corner
MAC Blacktrack f/l on upper lashline
Maybelline Exper Eyes eyeliner in Velvet Black on waterline
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
MAC Brown Down e/s to fill in eyebrows
FACE:
Noevir Replenishing Moisturizer #99
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Ambering Rose blush
MAC MSF in New Vegas [LE]
LIPS:
NYX Dusty Rose l/s [not shown in pictures]

26 comments:

  1. omg it is not ugly! i've been trying to find a way to use my chrome yellow e/s! LOL i love it though =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk what youre talking about your pics look great. and youre so good with makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's ugly.
    And I doubt that many can even pull off this yellow e/s look. So congrats to you! (:
    And yeah I know what you mean, I live in OC and zang! It's cold. I love the cold. I hate getting all nasty and sweaty, ew.

    Great job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks gorgeouss as usual hun. im so hello kitty obsessed but yet im probably the only one who hasn't blogged about it yet lol funny right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it's a pretty look! i dont think i could pull yellow off lol. that sucks about procrastinating, i do it all the time too =/ but good thing you got it done! and i love finding the little hello kitty in all of your pics, it's like where's waldo? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhm, HELLLLLLOOO!?!?!?! that is NO WHERE near ugly! who knew that yellow could look so natural!? (= WHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow. Of course it's not ugly you crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 21 page paper?!?!?! GAH! I do not miss my college days whatsoever! The longest paper I ever did was 20, and that drained the eff outta me!

    oooh good call on asking for mac for v-day. puahahah!

    dang it, i wish i could pull off bright colors. i suck at doing eotds/fotds! LOL! yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with the other ladies.. this is NOTHING near ugly girl ! What are you smokin ?!

    Gimme some :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh...so pretty Miss Tina Marie!!! I love how the yellow just "pops"!

    But yeah, it is friggen cold!! It snowed here today and there was accumulation =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it! i love yellow.
    only, I don't think I have any yellow eyeshadow.
    maybe a gold kind of rusted yellow.. hm.

    yeah it'd be nice to see you do tutorials. I could learn a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do you mean its ugly? Girl, your EOTD/FOTD are sooo pretty!! :D I love how you do your pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is NOT ugly! It's gorgeous! Yellow is my fave color & you made it totally wearable. I have to try this one day!! I think my bf will love it too. Yellow & black are his fave colors as well hahaha.

    Hope you're doing better girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what you did with the yellow!! It's soo NOT ugly!! You turned a what could've been drag queen color into a pretty everyday look!! *claps hands* Well done!! I love it!!

    Feel you on the paper... I've done the same thing many times!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugly? not even close! this is one of the nicest yellow looks I have seen anyone do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ur so cute.. i just wanna pinch ur cheeks! haha i always love all ur looks.. do u do this as a side job too?

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are out cha damn mind, psht, ugly?! it's pretty and i am glad you chose YELLOW and not the usual gold.

    damn you bambooo, i want you.... lol

    *hugs* mama l is always here girl!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what r u talking about, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree with everyone else. That is an amazing look and definitely NOT ugly. Gorgeous!


    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  20. loves it!! you rocked that yellow look pretty damn well!

    yesss i love disneyland 100x more during the holidays..i just hate how packed it can get :[

    what ended up happening with mr. man?
    and happy turkey day to you too!!

    UGHH I'm like not even in the thanksgiving mood since i have a test to take for a class later and then a big one for physio tomorrow :[

    ReplyDelete
  21. very PRETTY! Love the look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg girl i love the yellow... well since we're both from the sd area u should do my makeup lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH! that yellow looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. THis look look so good on you!!! I know that buying brushes on coastalscents is tempting but its a stealer for those good prices!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  25. Relly beautifull look! I want to try it! =)
    Do you have a tutorial in youtube??

    ReplyDelete