Connect

Monday, November 10, 2008

NYX Lippies + More Bamboozle!!

Wee!! I'm on a roll! A lot of you ladies asked me how much I got my tablet [also known as my touchpad, also known as my Wacom Bamboo Fun]. At first I thought that this type model was the cheapest which runs for $100 but there's another one that costs $79 but it doesn't come with as many features as the Bamboo Fun. For more info, just check out their website.

I suggest investing in it if you think you'll be using it a lot. I don't just use it for fun.... I take that back, I ONLY use it for fun but I make use of it. I don't just go on paint and doodle my name and draw pictures and what not. Plus, I've bragged so much to my boyfriend how much I want Photoshop on my laptop [because I lost the CD when I had photoshop before] and I told him how much I wanted a touchpad. So he was sweet enough to buy it for me. [:

Anyhooodle, I'm thinking of doing this to all my pictures. And as much as it would take so much of my time rather than just uploading pictures like normal, I actually have a lot of fun doing it. Maybe there will be times where I'll just post pictures like normal but every now & then I can do something like this.


Yeah, so I totally suck at taking lip pictures. My digital camera broke so I'm stuck using my mom's Sony which is a lot bulkier than mine so it's a little difficult so just bare with me!




Can you find yourself?! Don't worry blogger babes, I check out every single one of you beauties! I just took these pictures as I clicked around when I was blogging. [;