Connect

Friday, November 28, 2008

Many Many Thank You's

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I just wanted to make a post saying thank you to all you ladies out there who left good-hearted words on my previous post.

I would go to every single one of your blogs and thank you individually but I know I'll probably just be repeating myself to all of you. So I hope you have the chance to read this as a way of my showing thanks to you. [:

I'm glad I get to share my thoughts and feelings with you ladies knowing that most of you know a little bit of what I'm going through. And even though some of you may not know the feeling, I still thank you anyway for taking the time to show that you understand where I'm coming from.

I really do look at you ladies as a sister from another mister, except most of you are too damn far! Not only am I glad I get to share my personal life, but also our love affair... makeup! Hehe.

So thank you ladies!

What's the info with me and Victor?
We're doing swell. LOL. :D We do go through our shit here & there but, what couple doesn't? He's coming down here for winter break and I plan on taking some of you ladies' advice and just coming clean to my parents. I honestly don't know how long I can keep up with living a "double life" behind their back.

Victor and I have always wanted to just be straight up with my parents, but they don't want anything to do with him. My mom, on some days, would tell me she wants to meet him, and the next she'll completely change her mind and break out in a rage! So it's kind of difficult.

But yes, all that matters is that Victor and I are happy [at least he says he's happy... lol jk].

Anyway, he's on his way to the Bay Area to hang out with his best friend. He says he's going shopping... we'll see what he comes home with. Hahaha. [;