Connect

Friday, November 28, 2008

Many Many Thank You's

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I just wanted to make a post saying thank you to all you ladies out there who left good-hearted words on my previous post.

I would go to every single one of your blogs and thank you individually but I know I'll probably just be repeating myself to all of you. So I hope you have the chance to read this as a way of my showing thanks to you. [:

I'm glad I get to share my thoughts and feelings with you ladies knowing that most of you know a little bit of what I'm going through. And even though some of you may not know the feeling, I still thank you anyway for taking the time to show that you understand where I'm coming from.

I really do look at you ladies as a sister from another mister, except most of you are too damn far! Not only am I glad I get to share my personal life, but also our love affair... makeup! Hehe.

So thank you ladies!

What's the info with me and Victor?
We're doing swell. LOL. :D We do go through our shit here & there but, what couple doesn't? He's coming down here for winter break and I plan on taking some of you ladies' advice and just coming clean to my parents. I honestly don't know how long I can keep up with living a "double life" behind their back.

Victor and I have always wanted to just be straight up with my parents, but they don't want anything to do with him. My mom, on some days, would tell me she wants to meet him, and the next she'll completely change her mind and break out in a rage! So it's kind of difficult.

But yes, all that matters is that Victor and I are happy [at least he says he's happy... lol jk].

Anyway, he's on his way to the Bay Area to hang out with his best friend. He says he's going shopping... we'll see what he comes home with. Hahaha. [;

13 comments:

  1. you're welcome : ) LOL! I'm JUST KIDDING! but...I agree just tell your parents. You're old enough to know what love is and decide for yourself. Good luck with everything, babe: DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents will get over it! You are an adult, and they just have to accept it.

    I'm glad you and Victor are doing good again. Every relationship has probs. I live w/ my bf & our prob is that sometimes there's no escape!! LOL!!

    You do what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl : ) i just wanna let you know i'm selling makeup right now. MAC is included. be sure to check it out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, ur old enough.. u should break it to them... i know ur parents will get use to it later on.. gurl dont worry it took me til age 19 to put my feet down! ist hard. but u can do it! =) wut an exciting winter for u then..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lets hope he comes home with something good! lol! but yeah girl my mom was the same way when i was younger. one day she'd want to meet the guy then the next day she'd go crazy. after that i stop introducing her to them. she didn't meet my husband until i was 8 months preggers. how crazy is that!?! but that was her fault for not giving him a chance. so hopefully your parents will come to thier senses and realize that he's the "one" for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx 4 opening up && sharing with us!! i love blogs that r not always about makeup but about real GIRLS and real LIFE. honestly, ure not living a double life cuz its obvious u have a bf... they know of him. in the end it doesnt matter what ppl think if youre happy w who ure dating even tho its tough to not all be on the same page. but i have many gfs who stood by their love no matter what and sooner or later ppl jst have to accept it when they see how happy and healthy you are. you have to prove to them n urself that ur judgement is valid and should b honored!!! dont worry.. life is about having fun.. fkk the rest....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i bought for the sake of collecting then realized i'm putting it to waste if all im doing is taking it out every once in awhile to swatch or test. i'd rather sell it to someone who can use it. that workout makeup i bought for weightlifting served no purpose because i don't wear foundation to school lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl! Glad to see that you've worked things out with your bf. I know long distance relationships can be tough. My bf lives 1 1/2 hours away, and while that's not nearly as far as your's, it can still take a toll! At the end of the day, it's all about trust, understanding & love. Best wishes to both of you! And sending lots of courage your way to tell your parents. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OoooO fabulous! You got yourself a CS neutral palette too, can't wait to see some of your vid tutorials, I'm sure your makeup looks are going to be GORGEOUS from it!!

    and glad that things are working out for you and your man hun, like I said -- Follow Your Heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww! yay! Jan 06!! hahahah! :D That's cute! :D I got engaged Jan 06 then got married Jan 11 of this year :D Btw, we should meet up soon since you just live 2 hrs away. :p Maybe we can meet half ways! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope all goes well for you with the relationship and your parents. LOVE is love and you can't hide it, fight it or deny it! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm happy everything worked out for you hon...it's hard with old school parents...mine don't even know we're living together, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, you do what makes you happy. i'm sure your parents mean well, just give it some time. they'll see what's important to you and what makes you happy.

    hope you had a lovely thanksgiving! wrap those damn presents... or i'll do it for you! LOL! too bad i live on the other freakin coast!

    the husby is trying to get stationed on the west coast next since that's where he's from!! wooo! cross your fingers

    ReplyDelete