Connect

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FOTD: Every Day Look

Sorry for the lack of updates! Anyway, it's cold in San Diego now! It was raining all day today but the sun is starting to come out. I haven't been doing that many FOTD's lately just because I haven't felt like it. And even if I did I'd most likely just do my "every day look". I think I've officially labeled this as my every day look because it's really simple to do and it's pretty natural. I'm not gonna list what I used because I've mentioned almost all these products before in my natural & brown looks. And this look can be easily duplicated using different products that look the same. But I hope you like it!


My funky double eyelid.
This happens sometimes when I wake up in the morning.



check out my big ass forehead :P



Bought an Essential Tools contour brush [little fall-out after washing, almost as soft as the MAC 168 but not quite, Ardell lashes in 101 Demi & 105, & Silk Elements hair conditioner. [Review for this product will be posted soon]




I VOTED! I went to the nearest voting poll which happens to be at my old Jr. High up the street and when I turned in my ballot the lady asked me if I was hispanic. I said no I'm Filipino and she gave me this sticker. Haha.

11 comments:

  1. I wonder if they'll have "Bumoto Ako" stickers at my polling place! Haha. I'm thinking they won't but I guess I'll see in a few hours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so pretty! I get that funky double lid and sometimes i don't even get a lid at all when i wake up. Weird huh? It doesn't help that my lid space is pretty small too!

    LOL to the sticker. That's awesome!

    As to your bf story so he lived in SD before he went to Chico for school? At least you're doing the damn thing and making it work. Thats what loves about and that's what counts! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so good with makeup. I definitely need to learn from you... hehe~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur everyday look! so pretty as always =]

    LOL to the sticker .. i didn't even know they had that. is it on ur nipple?! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice everyday look! ohh u got the brush huh except its an angled brush.. cool! =] wut lashes r those? i cant click to enlarge pix..

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so pretty!! Your eye makeup is stunning, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i love the sticker, and ur makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous every day look. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous miss tina marie ;] lovin' your every day look. BUMOTO AKO lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every look you do is always so gorgeous! I really love how you do your eyebrows, I can never get mine to look right lol.

    OH and yes I think I had a little too much fun cleaning my brushes lol I've never cleaned that many at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!! sorry i was cracking up at your "i voted" sticker!!! i can't believe they make those its kinda cool though. there's not much diversity out here if you know what i mean lol! ps i loveee your eyebrows! do you do them yourself?

    ReplyDelete