Connect

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Love My Bamboozle


I know it has nothing to do with make-up. But the purpose of this blog [and the whole point of changing my URL] is to post a lot of random things that aren't make-up related. I love my Wacom Bamboo touchpad. Victor [my boyfriend] bought it for me during the summer and I've just been going crazy with it. And since it comes with Photoshop, I get to play with it and do all this stuff. I'm so diggin it right now. Sometimes I neglect it and it just sits on my desk but when I do have the time to use it, I get so happy and my creativity starts to shine through. Haha. Did I ever mention back in high school I wanted to become a Graphic Designer? Blahhh I guess not so much anymore. So much for my creativity. I guess that's what make-up is for right? Haha, anyhooot, I'm bored.

12 comments:

  1. you have such typical nice asian girl writing!! i love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saying BAMBOOZLE is fun...but this looks like something fun to have!! you should play more!! I loves it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much was it?!

    *googlin' it..*

    ps. ur writin' is the CUTEST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! looks a lot of FUN!
    I will check this out!!!
    Bubble tea (Boba) I miss it!
    Theres not much around here-where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh those are awesome. never got my hands on one of them but something id invest in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Wacom too! I have an Intuos though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love mines too.
    i have the white one...to match my macbook. i love, love it for my photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my bf has one... too bad we both suck at photoshop. hahaha! he has like a super expensive one too! but he's trying to learn how to draw on photoshop & do shading & all that jazz... so i ono. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these crazy gadgets. Now I want one and it's all your fault! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i really love your hair black in that 1 pic!

    ReplyDelete