Connect

Saturday, December 13, 2008

FOTD: Copper Blue Smokey Eyes & My Friends FOTN

If only I could remember what I used. I did use my CS palette for the blue and I used MAC's Copperized pigment [pressed] for the copper color. Yeah, I pressed my first pigments a few days ago. Copperized & Helium, and I love how they turned out [:




My friend Jessica called me a few days ago asking if I can do her make-up for her Sorority's Formal. So she came over with her boyfriend to my house last night. She wanted me to do a smokey purple so she can match her boyfriend's shirt even though his shirt turned out to be a darker plum color. Oh well. I did her make-up before I even saw what he was gonna wear. hehe. [:

EYES:
UDPP as a base
MAC's Electro Sky p/p all over lid
MAC's Beautiful Iris on inner eyelid
MAC's Parfait Amour e/s all over lid
MAC's Carbon e/s on outer crease
MAC's Gesso e/s to highlight
MAC's Blacktrack f/l
MAC's Zoom Lash mascara in Zoomblack
Wet N Wild e/s in some color to fill in eyebrows