Connect

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TUTORIAL: Sultry Bedroom Eeyes

This will be my last post of the year. I did this simple brown look that I would consider "bedroom eyes", if that makes any sense? Hehe. Yeah you know what I'm talking about ladies... the whole sex hair & sultry eyes. Mmhm, don't act like you don't know. Haha!

May I remind you that I'm not wearing anything on my face, cheeks, or lips. My main focus was the eyes and I'm sure as hell gonna wear this look when Victor comes down. Mmhm. ;) HAH! I'm kidding...

To create this look I used the Coastal Scents Neutral Palette [please don't ask me what I used, I just said it]. You could even substitute the brown for another color to create another smokey look [example: blue, purple, etc.].

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Though I think this tutorial is pretty self explanitory. :) Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!


I WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE & I'LL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR. <33













Then I applied mascara & false eyelashes [Andrea #33] to finish off the look.

THE FINISHED LOOK