Connect

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Miss Blogging

Being sick takes out the everyday out of my everyday. And part of that is blogging. I haven't been keeping track of any updates because I've been bedridden. I got sick on Monday when Moms and I went shopping in the rain. I didn't start feeling sick til Tuesday night and it's just been getting worse.

My sickness was bearable on Christmas Eve but it got so bad today that the sinus pressure was getting to the back of my head and it started hurting real bad. I couldn't even blow my nose without that throbbing feeling in my brain. Bleeeegh, it sucks.

Moms gave me theraflu and I tried to sleep on it but I already took a nap prior to drinking it so I was wide awake by then. I'm still in bed right now but the theraflu helped out a little.

Let's hope for a better tomorrow. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. [: