Connect

Sunday, May 2, 2010

FOTD: Sunday's Best #2 Using Coastal Scents 28 Palette

I'm thinking of doing ritual "Sunday's Best" posts. What do you think? Since I do go to church and I usually do my makeup, I might as well keep the tradition going. Haha anyway, here's another look I wore to church today. Still very simple and everyday but you can totally rock the hell out of this look just by darkening up the outer corners with a dark brown or black eyeshadow.

What's really good about my eye makeup is that I used my Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette to create the entire look. So it's very easy and inexpensive!















EYES:











Urban Decay Primer Potion as primary base
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot all over lid
#22 applied to the entire lid and as highlight
#12 applied above crease
#20 applied to outer crease
#21 applied to darker the outer corners
MAC Blacktrack fluidline applied to upper lashline and lower waterline
Darkness lashes
Covergirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara
 
CHEEKS:
LORAC Bronzer in Glow for contour
MAC Hipness blush (LE) applied to apples of cheeks

LIPS:
MAC Her Fancy lipstick
MAC Of Corset lipglass

21 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna have to get this palette because this is just perfect. Great tame look for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! flawless!!!

    i might try this, i have the 28 palette too. :)) may i ask what brushes are you using for your eye makeup? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish CS palette worked for me. you look really beautiful with the colours on and nothing gritty like what i got. and i love the cheek colour on you! a most beautiful look over all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nehs - Thank you! I used Loew-Cornell 3/8 brush, it's similar to the MAC 239. I also used Sonia Kashuk large crease brush and the MAC 224.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come my neutral looks don't come out this sexy! LOL! It must be your awesome skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous & flawless! I love all your neutral looks, I wish I could pull it off :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your winged liner is so perfect! Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i have that palette too! maybe i should try the colors you used! :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look AMAZING. I think you just inspired me to pick up the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous! A clean look and absolutely perfect :) I love the way you did the wispy liner and the lashes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much Tina!! now I wanna have those brushes. :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. very gorgeous! the falsies work so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look, so polished! Love the lippie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful girl! I really like this one! It's not over the top at all but still shimmery and mature looking! do you get your darkness lashes here in town? I'm itching to try those out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lyn - The darkness lashes were actually given to me from a friend in LA. I can't find any darkness lashes in SD except for some that look similar to them like the ones at Marukai. But I don't like those kinds...

    ReplyDelete
  16. girl your make up is always on point! <3 this look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous look!! im lovin thiss!


    doseofsugarxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the look..Gorgeous..Very simple look and suitable for day time..

    Keep on posting..=)..

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love these "sundays best" looks. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete