Connect

Sunday, May 2, 2010

FOTD: Sunday's Best #2 Using Coastal Scents 28 Palette

I'm thinking of doing ritual "Sunday's Best" posts. What do you think? Since I do go to church and I usually do my makeup, I might as well keep the tradition going. Haha anyway, here's another look I wore to church today. Still very simple and everyday but you can totally rock the hell out of this look just by darkening up the outer corners with a dark brown or black eyeshadow.

What's really good about my eye makeup is that I used my Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette to create the entire look. So it's very easy and inexpensive!















EYES:











Urban Decay Primer Potion as primary base
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot all over lid
#22 applied to the entire lid and as highlight
#12 applied above crease
#20 applied to outer crease
#21 applied to darker the outer corners
MAC Blacktrack fluidline applied to upper lashline and lower waterline
Darkness lashes
Covergirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara
 
CHEEKS:
LORAC Bronzer in Glow for contour
MAC Hipness blush (LE) applied to apples of cheeks

LIPS:
MAC Her Fancy lipstick
MAC Of Corset lipglass